The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Active Event - Monster Spawn

So that event is currently on, but there is nothing written anywhere about it. What is it ?

Comments

• StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    If you stop by velika or velika outskirts where the mobs are you may spot a crab that isn't suppose to be there.
  • I've killed a few of those crabs at the outskirts and in Kaiator. They drop nothing so far. Do they have purpose?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Dawnkee wrote: »
    I've killed a few of those crabs at the outskirts and in Kaiator. They drop nothing so far. Do they have purpose?
    It took a while of farming between bg queues but they did drop some stuff while hunting them. It seems really rare though. The drops I saw were

Simple Salt
    Rejuv Pot
    health pot
    Gem Box
    Noct (15)
    Strong Bravery
    strong cane
    sup noct

and oddly enough there were times when the crabs would drop two things like simple salt and a bravery. Again, getting them to drop anything at all seems a bit rare.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    edited June 15
    They drop nothing, really?

Thanks for not letting me know so I don't waste my time with that.

I really don't get why EME at all.

Most recent stuff has been happening lately

1. Taking lots of EMP stuff away from store
    2. Random server outages ruining ppl's run.
    3. Not taking advice about the coin shop.
    4. We are one of the rare servers that doesn't have little velik helper on AAHM yet so I've seen bad non-awakened players ruining enrage timer on AAHM last boss where they are kicked from party and those ppl ends up quiting the game cause nobody takes them.
    5. Xigncode that ended up promoting and encouraging people to use cheats.
    6. Then they do strongbox key event with no purpose since no more jackpot.
    7. Daily deals are unorganized and having fashion coupons is downright disrespectful to your playerbase.

I could go on and on but the list just keeps growing.
  • TpxTpx
    They spawned yesterday, Giant crab BAMs that dropped the same amount of loot at roughly ~8:30 PM (EST)