Some players not getting letters

So some of my guildmates did not recieve the vangard request daily: Solo Hunt Brutal Naga Battlemasters. And some of those who did, did not get the letter: U from the quests, however some players including myself did get the letter. How are those players that did not recieve the daily or the letter going to be able to make up for this? Hopefully the CM or Devs read this and can answer because a few of the players that did not get the letter are quite upset about it, and I cannot answer their questions.

Comments

• VellumVellum ✭✭
    This patch is super buggy. I got the naga quest on two characters and received two U's.

Island of dawn now has an image superimposed on the horizon causing eyeball popping stuttering.

Completed the 10 dungeon event but got no reward.

So, good luck everyone getting their correct items.
  • MadokanMadokan ✭✭
    I have the same problem no "Hunt Brutal Naga Battlemasters" in my Vanguard Quest List and no "U" :(
  • I got the U from completing a different Vanguard Quest that required me to kill one if the Ovolith enemies, I think it was one of the stronger ones.
  • Emerose1Emerose1 ✭✭
    Ovoliths are the weaker bams on iod, as you have 3 tiers of them they are the lowest ones that count for dailies.
    Basilisk, orisks and ovoliths level 65 lower tier bams.
    Teraliths, firmbrilisks and fangspawns - level 67 mid tier ones.
    Nagas, giants and hydtaths - level 69 high tier bams.
    I’m guessing because the level 69 bam dailies are only available if you’re 417 or higher they made it available for lower tier bams as well so more people could complete it.
  • VektronVektron ✭✭
    I got 3 U's xD
  • I just did level 65 Item level 355 dungeon Demokron Factory and got the Letter N.
  • For the "U" , we decided to make a change to that after the first two days based on feedback we received, mentioned Here :

"U: [UPDATED] Starting today, complete the level 65 Vanguard Request, "Hunt Brutal Ovoliths" on the Island of Dawn and you'll receive a U."

As for the "N" , that can drop from all of the following :

Kalivan's Challenge
    Channelworks
    Vault of Kaprima
    Demokron Factory
    Demokron Factory (Hard)
    Sky Cruiser Endeavor (Hard)
    Shadow Sanguinary
    Shadow Sanguinary (Hard)
    Lilith's Keep
    Lilith's Keep (Hard)
    Ruinous Manor
    Ruinous Manor (Hard)

It is worth mentioning, that I am getting some reports that it's not a guaranteed drop in all of the above listed Dungeons.
  • @CobaltDragon i have heard from a few guildmates that they are not receiving the "N" from channelworks.
    We have told them to run kalivan or demokran