What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• VanhelzingVanhelzing ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Dyeable version of Arin's Maid costume.

This... I haven't buy emp since february 2017 (loot boxes =w=) but if the arin dyeable makes it to the daily deals I'll have to swipe the credit card.

Also the daily deals should have like 5 items at once. It's too slow paced. Not too many options.

On a side note: I'd hate to see the arin dyeable up for sale :c lol it's extremely rare nowadays so maybe its not a good idea guys. IMO
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I also forgot to add to my last post

Rainbow Wings
    Buffalo Bill Bear
  • Maybe I'm asking too far..but-
    Pteryx = Red Phoenix? <3
    (If not that's cool too I guess)
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    I'm up for phoenix, buffalo bill and his 'brother' (don't remember name of second bear back slot).
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭
    Thanks for listening to us and having dyeable arin's be put in the daily deals! :)

Other suggestions:

Summerbloom weapon skins
    Nightfall weapon skins
    Bloodshadow weapon skins
    School uniform costumes
  • PandkaPandka ✭✭
    Settle emote
    Castanica Demons
    Blackguard
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Silver Winged Visor
    Gold Winged Visor
    Silver Dragon Helmet
    Golden Dragon Helmet
    Black Rally Cap
    Kitty Whiskers
    Summer Wrap
    Bronze Bikini
    Sunday School Uniform Smartbox
    Ice Cream Social Smartbox
    Energetic Infinity Mask (Just kidding!)
    Jeans and Jacket Smartbox
    All RNG weapon skins are acceptable too, especially direct purchases
  • AJS0226AJS0226
    edited June 2018
    Unity stole and some legacy items as well.
    Also a summer wrap, diamond and ghost dragon direct buys would be amazing.
    Don't forget the formal school uniforms
  • Thank you for making the dyeable arin uniform available!

I'd love to see the summer wrap, settle emote and the castanica demons outfit!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayi wrote: »
    Silver Winged Visor
    Gold Winged Visor
    Silver Dragon Helmet
    Golden Dragon Helmet

Those are exclusive to the TERA rewards Emporium. Im all about for ppl having a chance at em, since exclusivity is not my style, but not through the daily deals.

Instead, Climbing the Emporium tiers and earning credits should be a little bit easier to get a chance at those. After all, this are suppose to be rewards for your constant support for the game.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Silver Winged Visor
    Gold Winged Visor
    Silver Dragon Helmet
    Golden Dragon Helmet

Those are exclusive to the TERA rewards Emporium. Im all about for ppl having a chance at em, since exclusivity is not my style, but not through the daily deals.

Instead, Climbing the Emporium tiers and earning credits should be a little bit easier to get a chance at those. After all, this are suppose to be rewards for your constant support for the game.

I agree. I don't think it'd be fair to make those direct buy.
  • AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > Ayi wrote: »
    >
    > Silver Winged Visor
    > Gold Winged Visor
    > Silver Dragon Helmet
    > Golden Dragon Helmet
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Those are exclusive to the TERA rewards Emporium. Im all about for ppl having a chance at em, since exclusivity is not my style, but not through the daily deals.
    >
    > Instead, Climbing the Emporium tiers and earning credits should be a little bit easier to get a chance at those. After all, this are suppose to be rewards for your constant support for the game.

Wasn't the ghost wolf also a reward? (I could be wrong)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Zoknahal said:
    > Ayi wrote: »
    >
    > Silver Winged Visor
    > Gold Winged Visor
    > Silver Dragon Helmet
    > Golden Dragon Helmet
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Those are exclusive to the TERA rewards Emporium. Im all about for ppl having a chance at em, since exclusivity is not my style, but not through the daily deals.
    >
    > Instead, Climbing the Emporium tiers and earning credits should be a little bit easier to get a chance at those. After all, this are suppose to be rewards for your constant support for the game.

Wasn't the ghost wolf also a reward? (I could be wrong)

Those are different. The mounts were released even after they were firstly introduced through the Emporium, and to this date, there is still one exclusive there, which is the ground chinese ghost dragon. With ground mounts becoming almost obsolete, the Emporium will see a future update that will hopefully not just change the items you can get through it and prices, but also how you progress through the tiers.

The helmets however, are just exclusive to the Emporium, and should remain there. Maybe place em into a lower tier so everyone can get em? that could be possible. But getting them through the Daily deals is a slap in the face to those who got em first through the emporium was released, and to those who worked hard, saved all of their credits, climbed through the tiers, only to get that helmet.
  • Doing a great job so far! I'm requesting castanica demons and dyeable jeans and jacket.
  • dont want to elaborate,
    nightfall weapon skin ka blood cherry, me wants!
    ty in advance
This discussion has been closed.