[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

SUMMER KTERA NEW CLASS AWAKENING

It's time for more class awakening! KTera Summer coming soon. Link for full thing below ( Not in English ) ( I do not own the fan art made in the pic below. Just copied and cropped it. )

Untitled.png?width=300&height=500

tera.nexon.com/news/gmnote/View.aspx?n4PageNo=1&n4ArticleSN=336
[GM Event] Awakening fan art, each piece to come out!

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    OMG O.o Im happy.

Gunner looks like its gonna take out a country or go Nkorea on everyone.
  • Far as I know elin brawlers are in that package, too.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I would love to get an elin brawler
  • cant wait for the archer.
  • dmaxcustom wrote: »
    cant wait for the archer.

Heck yes!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally waiting on gunner apex, cause it looks so good, and ninja, cause my friend plays ninja main and she's been looking forward for a bigger smokebomb
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Test server goes live for them on the 21st, so full info and visuals will come soon tm
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it odd that valks are getting Apexed, but okay.

Then again, brawlers... so, yeah.
  • I'm just confused as to why the lion elin in that picture has bunny ears.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so tera will have spaceship soon ?
  • vkobe wrote: »
    so tera will have spaceship soon ?

FF confirmed lol
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Nice, now they can make gunner/ninja/sorc/archer/whatever deal 100% more damage than zerker (already stupid and game breaking broken) and the dps gap will stay at 200% between top and low tier so that everyone reroll again ;)
    That's the sole purpose of a game that lack real content since idk 2013-2014?
    BHS rly think Tera's playerbase are idiots.
    P.S: Iirc NOBODY asked for this awakened bs on NA/EU.
  • Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.
    Elin brawler. Literally WTF.
  • Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.

What, not into loli fisting?
    But this is expected, Elin sells.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Norafin wrote: »
    Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.

What, not into loli fisting?
    But this is expected, Elin sells.

If Elin Gunner had a good amount of people playing her then why not make an Elin brawler?

As you said making money with the less investment is the way bussiness do profit these days.