[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

SUMMER KTERA NEW CLASS AWAKENING

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    elin brawler usagi :3
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Norafin wrote: »
    Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.
    Elin brawler. Literally WTF.

What, not into loli fisting?
    But this is expected, Elin sells.

If Elin Gunner had a good amount of people playing her then why not make an Elin brawler?

As you said making money with the less investment is the way bussiness do profit these days.

Can we all not focus on the ELIN BRAWLER THAT DOESN'T EXIST RIGHT NOW AND FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AT HAND? o3o So Awakening ya'll wonder what skills are going to be presented.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonpelt wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Just when you started to think that maaaaaaaybeeeeee BHS stuck out their head from their [filtered] (male brawler), they shoved it back even deeper.

If Elin Gunner had a good amount of people playing her then why not make an Elin brawler?

As you said making money with the less investment is the way bussiness do profit these days.

Can we all not focus on the ELIN BRAWLER THAT DOESN'T EXIST RIGHT NOW AND FOCUS ON THE TOPIC AT HAND? o3o So Awakening ya'll wonder what skills are going to be presented.

but elin brawler is only matter :3
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, im still trying to contact EME about giving us a way to unbind costumes from unused characters, to re purpose em into characters we will actually use (no we should not be able to unbind costumes for later re sale unless a scroll of liberation for cosmetics is made).

That way i can make a character roster i will actually play and gear. Elin brawler is on my sight, but since i dislike brawler, i may just have her for fashion.
  • Moonpelt wrote: »

B-but... Awakening part 2 doesn't exist right now same way as elin brawler :<
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭

and you know Elin Valkyries will be just round the corner coming too :o
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    Nice, now they can make gunner/ninja/sorc/archer/whatever deal 100% more damage than zerker (already stupid and game breaking broken) and the dps gap will stay at 200% between top and low tier so that everyone reroll again ;)
    That's the sole purpose of a game that lack real content since idk 2013-2014?
    BHS rly think Tera's playerbase are idiots.
    P.S: Iirc NOBODY asked for this awakened bs on NA/EU.

Yea, damage gap isn't going to be that big but nice over-exaggeration. Also in order to change up builds or add skills of course balance is going to be adjusted, BHS took that opportunity to change up the FoTM class order since perfect balance is near impossible and it brings some more cash their way as people reroll since they have to be the best. Tera isn't the only game to experience this and BHS isn't the only developer that uses this tactic.

No class balances are not the sole reason this game lacks content, it at least however does change some things up since content is slow enough as is.

P.S iirc NOBODY needs to ask for game changes from the NA/EU region because it's developed in Korea, and anyways things we ask for (such as the talent system or an alternative to it like changing the HP/Endurance of dungeons brought over) are often ignored, as are most of our bug reports.

On Topic: I'm eager to see the new skills, I basically have every class so I'll enjoy being able to experience all the new awakenings. Also a big lul to those few who kept trying to instill paranoia and fear into people that the second half of awakening is never going to be released, BHS may have issues but they're not stupid enough to create progression for half the classes and ignore the rest.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I <3 lolis. xD
  • Amani Ninja and Baraka Reaper are next for sure...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

TERA = The Elin Realm of Arborea
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »

TERA = The Elin Realm of Arborea

Please no. IHOP already had their fun with name changing. End the damn insanity! :s
  • Why 80% of TERA community only care about elins? what the heck is wrong with you all? the worst part is that probably all those elin lovers are fat old men pretending to be adorable beign a child in a fantasy game with effeminate phrases...

Btw I can't wait for gunner and archer Apex. It's time to close the gap between awakened and non-awakened classes.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoroKidul wrote: »
    Why 80% of TERA community only care about elins? what the heck is wrong with you all? the worst part is that probably all those elin lovers are fat old men pretending to be adorable beign a child in a fantasy game with effeminate phrases...

Btw I can't wait for gunner and archer Apex. It's time to close the gap between awakened and non-awakened classes.

because cute elin are fat old men B)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why 80% of TERA community only care about elins? what the heck is wrong with you all? the worst part is that probably all those elin lovers are fat old men pretending to be adorable beign a child in a fantasy game with effeminate phrases...

First of all, IS not 80% of the TERA community. It is BHS. And if you been following the news, literally Elins are the best money maker TERA has, so is only natural for BHS to dedicate more stuff for elins since from a business standpoint, is a sure sell.

and someone is a bit too sensitive about elins being more popular that a big breasted woman.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭

Being drawn to "cute" things is normal human behavior regardless of age/gender, people requested a male version before too.