THANKS YOU EME!!!

title,thanks for adding the dyeable arin maid uniform and emotes <333

wlQm5DT.jpg

Comments

• YeehawYeehaw ✭✭
    yay enjoy <33
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.

ur just cheap
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean EMP-gold ratio, and well I've been away from the game (and almost entirely from forums as well) for a few months already
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    After this daily deal I am poor again u_u
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    so is mean elin usagi bought 1000 arin maid dyable ?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »

ur just cheap

its not that I am cheap, I just refuse to pay that kind of money on 1 character. I only get a certain amount of money a year from birthday and other holidays, and I have to spend my money carefully. im not able to work due to age and disabled. also we don't own any of the things we buy, we are basically just renting these items. if we get to keep the game and our items if or when the game shuts down, then it would be worth it to a degree. as long as people spend this kind of money just for 1 character, eme/bhs will continue to charge high prices for items. im happy that there are people out there that have the extra money to spend on these items to keep the game going, but not all of us can.
    I have bought plenty of account bound mounts and costumes and items during the black Friday sales, so no. im not cheap. I just have to pick and choose wisely.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    vkobe wrote: »
    so is mean elin usagi bought 1000 arin maid dyable ?

I am not a whale to do that, just bought 3 of them u_u

I am waiting for the celestial costumes also
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Ray676 wrote: »

ur just cheap

yup we are cheap, because we cant trow money to the window B)

we are greedy who wait 21 june for the next cute elin steam summer sale B)
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    WTB emp damn it. Costume is only going to be here today and cant even find a damn seller.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Thats the idea for the store revamp. To avoid emp sellers. :) its working I hate it.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    EMP sellers will still be here, as they keep releasing new cosmetics to fill the huge hole they left in the shop. We have at least 2 more permanent items coming to the shop, the angel/black angel wings and the costumes that go along with it. Seasonal stuff also coming, new swimsuits and ofc, the older ones too i hope, but those will be gone once summer ends :(
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭

I mean EMP-gold ratio, and well I've been away from the game (and almost entirely from forums as well) for a few months already

there's no emp seller on MT rn
  • Honestly, if anything it's made it better for the EMP sellers. Cause, you know, you log on and see a "deal' you want, and you know it's only going to be there 24 hours (much less on a weekday since you likely already missed a bunch of time due to work and sleep). If you advertise in global/trade/lfg and only get one seller offering, then... they kinda hold all the cards. You can't just say "nope, your price is too high, I'll find someone else" if it's 1 AM and you work the next day. The "deal" will be gone then.

...But hey, I suppose it's good business practice to make those players who are willing to dump cash and sell EMP - the ones contributing to the company's bottom line - hold all the cards in negotiations...