We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Hello world. If i play this game solo, would she be boring, or not?

I'm lonely hikikamori neet,i dont have friends who want to play the game,would this game boring to me or not?
P.s btw i love anime,2D girls,and read sometimes fantasy books in case someone wants to be my friend(or have similar interests).
Wayting for answers,bye bye.

Comments

• KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    I'm lonely hikikamori neet,i dont have friends who want to play the game,would this game boring to me or not?
    P.s btw i love anime,2D girls,and read sometimes fantasy books in case someone wants to be my friend(or have similar interests).

You'll probably enjoy leveling and doing some of the quests, exploring the world alone.. but for the most part you can't get into end game alone, unless you join a guild/make friends on the game.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing solo for the past 4 years now, and I have loads of fun. it all depends on what you think is fun. there are things you can do that doesn't involve playing with others and theres less drama that way.
    1. you can explore the world, try to get to unreachable areas and areas off the beaten path. there are some beautiful places out there.
    2. play as a character you don't mind looking at all the time.
    3. create alts so that you can try out different races and classes, and to also farm for materials.
    4. if you can afford to, buy a flying mount from the store if you can find anymore account bound ones and costumes once you find the character and class you like.
    5. you have different ways to get to level 65. grinding bams that are around your same level, running dungeons with other players, doing battle grounds, and running quests. if you want to enjoy tera for what it has to offer, I suggest doing quests. if you want to play with others, run dungeons, if you want to hurry to end cap and solo, grind bams.
    6. celestial hills server is a role play server but less populated if you want to get in character and have a different experience. there are guilds that roleplay , and there are areas that roleplay goes on at.
    7. once you hit level 65 there are solo vanguard quests that you can do , but they will get a little tedious and boring after awhile. so all of that will determine what your goals in the game will be, if you want gold, best gear, and so on. this is also where your alts come in to play at for gold and gear grinding.
    8. don't worry about or listen to toxic players in game and in forums. it is a free to play game, and it isn't pay to win. you play, and make your own decisions. also try all the servers to see which one you like the best. I like the less populated servers for solo content and roleplaying.
    9. if you want to make friends, its not hard, but many stay and many leave. try not to get too attached to anyone and you will be ok. if you have friends in real life, invite them over to your house so they can see how the game is, and maybe they will join and play with you.
    10. last but not least, have a positive attitude and have fun. after all its just a game and that's what games are made for.
  • I recommend making a point to not spend money on it until you are sure that xigncode isn't going to ruin the game experience for you. I spent some money to get some stuff from the cash shop previously. I can't even get the client to run now. :'(
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I recommend making a point to not spend money on it until you are sure that xigncode isn't going to ruin the game experience for you. I spent some money to get some stuff from the cash shop previously. I can't even get the client to run now. :'(

thsts why I told him to wait and spend it on a character he likes. I don't know how this xigncode is going to work on my pc. I haven't played or installed the new update yet. if I don't see something positive from eme about all this or reassuring, then I wont install it and I guess I will stop playing until they do. either way, it wont bother me.
  • VoidKingVoidKing ✭✭

If you end up playing on the Celestial Hills server, add me (Nick: Olmine) and we can discuss about the 2d world, [filtered] things and feelz in general. Im mostly a solo player too, RIP friends
  • I have been playing solo for the past 4 years now, and I have loads of fun. it all depends on what you think is fun. there are things you can do that doesn't involve playing with others and theres less drama that way.
    1. you can explore the world, try to get to unreachable areas and areas off the beaten path. there are some beautiful places out there.
    2. play as a character you don't mind looking at all the time........

Everything you said was wonderful. Thank you for being a perfect example of a decent player.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    btw i love anime,2D girls
    nya <3 <3
    bOpgLxL.jpg
    AkiraYatsu wrote: »
    I have been playing solo for the past 4 years now, and I have loads of fun. it all depends on what you think is fun. there are things you can do that doesn't involve playing with others and theres less drama that way.
    2. play as a character you don't mind looking at all the time........

Everything you said was wonderful. Thank you for being a perfect example of a decent player.

thanks. I try to be the same in game as in real life.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    solo is fine until 65, after you play with people or you give up and quit tera
    vkobe wrote: »

that's not always the case. it depends on the person and what they expect from the game. I still play and I haven't partied up with anyone since 2 years now, and that was to help my friend that came to visit and help them on iod for their priest to get their gear there.
    there are plenty of things to do in tera as a solo player, you just have to think outside the box and outside of what is considered normal game play. solo may not be for everyone, but there are many that do and have fun at it.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 17
    vkobe wrote: »

that's not always the case. it depends on the person and what they expect from the game. I still play and I haven't partied up with anyone since 2 years now, and that was to help my friend that came to visit and help them on iod for their priest to get their gear there.
    there are plenty of things to do in tera as a solo player, you just have to think outside the box and outside of what is considered normal game play. solo may not be for everyone, but there are many that do and have fun at it.

for me solo=you dont play and dont talk with people, you dont buy or dont sell with people, solo= single player game for me, try to play a mmorpg like a single player game work when you start the mmorpg, but after you are stuck with the choice between talk with people or give up, because mmorpg content are not enough to keep you in the game, you need people to stay in the mmorpg

if you really want stay in a game for very long time with only content game you buy fallout 4 and dlc or skyrim and dlc B)
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering how solo content and easy pug (i.e. done with random people without much communication necessary) dungeons give the most from a time:money standpoint, I don't think you'd be in a bad spot at all. You'd definitely get bored fast, though. The world is pretty empty, and the aforementioned content gets samey/old quick if it's all you're doing.