[PC] Maintenance is completed!

SUMMER KTERA NEW CLASS AWAKENING

Comments

• KuMikuPaPPDKuMikuPaPPD ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Zoknahal wrote: »

First of all, IS not 80% of the TERA community. It is BHS. And if you been following the news, literally Elins are the best money maker TERA has, so is only natural for BHS to dedicate more stuff for elins since from a business standpoint, is a sure sell.

and someone is a bit too sensitive about elins being more popular that a big breasted woman.

Besides big breasted women and passions of pe- i mean, little girls this game also has truly cute little furballs, big stone giants and mighty (almost)dragons. And those guys got absolutely nothing since what, the start? Not even damn haircuts/horns/whatever. I will never believe popos aren't popular on KTera, yet they got sweet little nothing.
    We got it, elins are the main 'product' of TERA (not the combat system or anything else, no no no, loli girls are, which is sad tbh), but it doesnt mean BHS should just [filtered] on other races and gender.

And really, the most obvious race choice for bralwers - amani (which is something people want to see too) still doesnt exist, but absurd like elin brawler will exist soon. And it's not like BHS will need to put much effort into this (actually, zero effort as we saw with human male bralwer with same animations etc)...

As for awakening part 2, i only want to see how [filtered] up class balance will be.
  • KanaSnowKanaSnow ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is pretty cool, can't wait to see Ninja awakened skills!
    Plus I play Elin because I don't like big [filtered] characters...big [filtered] scare me, plus I like cute outfits that the Elins have :3

Edit : Eh the other word for woman's chest is filtered? lol
  • PoniloverPonilover ✭✭✭
    KanaSnow wrote: »
    Plus I play Elin because I don't like big [filtered] characters...big [filtered] scare me, plus I like cute outfits that the Elins have :3

knowing bhs, they will simply double the fps drop from any ninja in 10 mile radius
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

First of all, IS not 80% of the TERA community. It is BHS. And if you been following the news, literally Elins are the best money maker TERA has, so is only natural for BHS to dedicate more stuff for elins since from a business standpoint, is a sure sell.

and someone is a bit too sensitive about elins being more popular that a big breasted woman.

Besides big breasted women and passions of pe- i mean, little girls this game also has truly cute little furballs, big stone giants and mighty (almost)dragons. And those guys got absolutely nothing since what, the start? Not even damn haircuts/horns/whatever. I will never believe popos aren't popular on KTera, yet they got sweet little nothing.
    We got it, elins are the main 'product' of TERA (not the combat system or anything else, no no no, loli girls are, which is sad tbh), but it doesnt mean BHS should just [filtered] on other races and gender.

And really, the most obvious race choice for bralwers - amani (which is something people want to see too) still doesnt exist, but absurd like elin brawler will exist soon. And it's not like BHS will need to put much effort into this (actually, zero effort as we saw with human male bralwer with same animations etc)...

As for awakening part 2, i only want to see how [filtered] up class balance will be.

seem male brawler is not sucess if we will have cute elin brawler :)
    KanaSnow wrote: »

Edit : Eh the other word for woman's chest is filtered? lol

b00bs :3
  • YeehawYeehaw ✭✭
    OMG YASSS HYPEEEEEEEE
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

OK? Lets just say that Brawlers were to be released for Amani instead of elin, because is the logical choice right? How many people IN KOREA AND JAPAN would had actually played amani brawler? Why risk going with something that looks logica, but may or may not provide satisfactory results? This is the logic behind why Elins are extremely more popular than the rest of the races combined. Elins are a product that turned a huge profit for BHS, even when they initially didn't gave it much thought, they were just a "filler race" and ever since the release of the Japanese school swimsuit for elins, the amount of cash produced by it was more than enough to fund the Free to Play release, so is only logical and reasonable that when something produced this many good results, to use it again because its popular, because players will pay for stuff for it, and will play it, which is why, Elins are the ones who got brawlers.

PLUS, in Asia, their way of thinking is completely different. Over there, people who like cute things arent seen as criminals, weirdos or sexual assaulters like here in the USA. They have a more open mind take on the cute stuff. Over here? in the USA? If a man likes cute stuff, we are labeled as either gay or not "manly" There is a huge stereotype going on in the USA for this kind of stuff.
  • TianaTiana ✭✭✭
    Reapers have been on the low end of the block for a while... This, now, is something I am completely thrilled about using in more ways than one.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coming to a version near you in 7 months, hope you're all still alive by then. o/
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Asian people are more akin to cute than sexy. That is why we get a lot of female classes specially elins. If you want an MMO that doesn't do that, you better stay away from Asian MMO's and stick WOW or other western MMO's

I dont know why people are still upset about this, its been years already you guys should know about this. If you go the korea and any one of you who watch anime. Cuteness sells the most. I dont know why they added a male human brawler maybe them koreans requested it, but Im sure it didnt happen because of NA players.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »
    Asian people are more akin to cute than sexy. That is why we get a lot of female classes specially elins.

but their females characters have bigger b00bs in video game and are alway naked :3
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    Nice, now they can make gunner/ninja/sorc/archer/whatever deal 100% more damage than zerker (already stupid and game breaking broken) and the dps gap will stay at 200% between top and low tier so that everyone reroll again ;)
    That's the sole purpose of a game that lack real content since idk 2013-2014?
    BHS rly think Tera's playerbase are idiots.
    P.S: Iirc NOBODY asked for this awakened bs on NA/EU.

You're still playing right?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIONI wrote: »
    Nice, now they can make gunner/ninja/sorc/archer/whatever deal 100% more damage than zerker (already stupid and game breaking broken) and the dps gap will stay at 200% between top and low tier so that everyone reroll again ;)

You're still playing right?

nope :3
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

Like, can you prove it? One thing was the actual "Awakening" of gear when it released. It looked good on paper, but when we got it, it was hell.
    Unless you can prove that no one wanted the awakening of classes to come to NA and EU, then you are just really salty.
    Example: I was waiting for this awakening update, because it made Lancer just so much better than before. There you go, i just proved you wrong. :)
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Example: I was waiting for this awakening update, because it made Lancer just so much better than before. There you go, i just proved you wrong. :)

Fun fact: Just this weekend, I was playing my lancer with a guildie. After we finished a run, they remarked that they really had been meaning to gear up their lancer, so that they could try out and play with the apex skills. Because let's be honest, a lot of the apex skills are really, really satisfying to use.

That's far from the first time I've heard the sentiment of "wow that looks really neat, I wanna go gear my alt to try that out". Whether lancer superleap, or warrior aerial scythe to frenzy, or slayer doing their little double-dash then unsheathe-ing... a lot of them both look and feel impressive. And that's the kinda thing you want in a game like this, for the actual moment-to-moment gameplay to feel good.

I have my qualms with some specific parts of the apex update, but overall, it's a pretty nice update. (shock, gasp, BHS did something right for once, etc)
  • Have we heard anything about this yet? Any pics/videos?