[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Letter E on Hydraths not working.

Hi,

Have you guys being able to obtain the letter E for the gunner event?

It says it is suppose to be on Onyx Hydraths vanguard reward and starting today.

But have just done it and got nothing.

:s :s :'( :s :s

Comments

• When the vanguard pops up it'll have Addition Reward: E at the bottom. If you didn't see this then you likely had an older version of the vg. I assume you need to get rid of that one (Either do it, or lower/raise ilvl to replace it) and get a current one.
  • On saravash (ps4 eu) letter E no pop up on reward hydraths quest
  • I forget is the hydrath vanguard request hidden behind an Ilvl restriction?
  • It is, it’s 417. I have a feeling they’ll reduce it just like they did with the U.
  • trying to figure out how Ilvl tier is working here cuz the full slaugher set with full gate/vain accessories all +9 or higher still only gets you to iLvl 405ish but I don't see a set between that and the gear from 410 content to actually get you to 410 let alone 417
  • You need to have at least 2 +12 slaughter items, I believe gloves and armor to get to 410 where you will be able to drop your guile set (:
  • gloves and weapon at +12 chest at +10 and boots at +9 still Ilvl 405... guessing I need inner armor that isn't the green idoneal one or something
  • WTF lol, innerarmor adds about 1 or 2 item level. I don't understand how you have only 405 as I have a sorc full +9 at 405 too. Mind posting a pic? Lol
  • Do you have all gold rolls?
  • will post a screenshot once I get home if I remember
  • elixir66 wrote: »

You need to do enchantment effect reset and make sure the primary and progressive enchantment effects are yellow.

VX3CyHV.jpg
  • Got the enchantments on all my armor to yellow and the chest up the rest of the way to +12 and just hit 410
  • I am not sure if it's available for item level 410 players but if it is then you have to finish all the level 69 hunt vanguard requests until you see this ( see image )

EQ718p1.jpg