[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Steadfast Tokens no longer show up after an hour of playing

Not sure if they were supposed to stop coming after the update, but based on the news item i thought we would get Steadfast tokens till the 23rd. Is it broken, over or something else?

Comments

• you get tokens starting the hour after Elite rewards are refreshed
  • It's per account, too, so if you played on another character and got ( 15 ) there, you won't be getting any on your other characters.
  • Elite resets 5:00 PM PDT. If you've been on, the steadfast tokens should start appearing an hour from then and so on! *-*
  • BindorBindor ✭✭
    i didn't realize that the delivery reset was the same time as Elite.. Thanks to all who replied.
  • one of my characters that has 75 tokens is glitched out and will not load the game I sent in a support ticket but it takes a week for them to reply... the event will be over by then

I cant just go play my other character on the same server to get my last 25 tokens can I ?..... I really don't want to miss the reward after all that playing
  • caveman123 wrote: »
    one of my characters that has 75 tokens is glitched out and will not load the game I sent in a support ticket but it takes a week for them to reply... the event will be over by then

I cant just go play my other character on the same server to get my last 25 tokens can I ?..... I really don't want to miss the reward after all that playing
    You can bank your tokens, so if your character get's fixed fast enough there should be no problem