[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

Beach Event. Cant get in game.

2»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont get surprised anymore , at each event, cant enjoy one in peace ...

To be fair, the earlier ones worked fine. Probably all these normies getting home from work.
    idk, kudos to them for trying to make an event work during a sensible time. Just too bad for CH, lmao
  • Burble wrote: »
    We're working on getting CH back up as quickly as we can. Thanks for your patience.

thanks for answer, hope u give us chance to farm lil more
  • My server is CH as well. Server status now shows as offline.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    WE are messing the event :(
  • this is my first beach event, does this usually happen?

• 66P6YL9MH3 wrote: »
    this is my first beach event, does this usually happen?

I don't remember this happening last time at all
  • CH is back up.
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burble wrote: »
    CH is back up.

Reset dungeon entries pretty pls. Lost out on 200 reward credits because of that crash.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Also when the servers went back up the event was over. Thats unfair for us we didnt get to enjoy it.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Even more upsetting is logging in at 8:45 CDT and getting mail telling you it is ABOUT to happen.

Got really excited about it, then fortunately found out it was over.

Please put a time in the email. It just says to go to the beach and wait for the announcements.

Edit--ok so technically it says to wait for the announcements then go to the beach. Which implies it may happen more than once.

Hopefully people with way more time than me will enjoy this event. I will have to hope for luck. I may be a touch more bitter tonight than this warrants, but I was REALLY looking forward to Blood on the Beach. Missed it last year too.
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Oh RIP... yeah that would suck, I feel for you there. I did find it really strange they notified like 15ish minutes before with a parcel post and then like 20 mins after one announcement on server megaphone/world chat. Very out of the blue. Would appreciate more in-advance communication next time please EME.