We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Housing?

Would we ever get player housing in TERA? I know we have guild halls but would we ever get housing for players that we can decorate and let friends in and stuff?

I think housing would be cool.

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no i dont think we will have housing
  • Aw I really hope we do one day :)
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    Guild housing has been a frequent discussion for ages . . i don't think BHS is planning to do something about it anytime soon with Awakening, new dungeons, new battleground, and more Awakening in the Summer o/
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's yet another one of those things that since beta were put on hold, and now, 5 years later the hopes for it are going down the drain.
    On a practical note, I think it would be quite hard to do: think about all the tons of structures you'll have to model and draw around, or if you only do like ~5 types and spread them around, you'll still need to deal with the ambient collision and such.
    So: this takes effort. Effort = BHS won't do.

Add that one to the list of things like selecting hair separate from ears, tail and horns.
  • ElinLove wrote: »

Add that one to the list of things like selecting hair separate from ears, tail and horns.
    I want this as well. I mean, Ktera now has the option to move hats anywhere on the head. Why not make it so we can choose hair and then ears/horns?

• Would love to see this but how tera is i doubt it. The game is nothing more then a dungeon crawl mmo. Therefore anything role play wise wont be added sadly beside stuff to make ur character cute of course.
  • MarlyLunaMarlyLuna ✭✭
    edited June 19
    If done right housing can bring in some SERIOUS money... Imagine how much could be made by allowing us to pick a small instanced plot of land, and then selling prefab houses, plants, furniture etc on the store. Doesn't have to be as in depth as Rift dimensions but I know I would love to have a little slice of Elin's Grove or Balder's Refuge that belongs to me! Instanced is certainly the way to go rather than having the houses in world where trolls and idiots can find them.
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    I want it too, I heard they had player housing planned originally actually - take a look in the major cities especially Allemantheia the elevators that lead down to apartments and the houses up the stairs in Kaiator, etc, I heard were originally supposed to be spaces for player housing but was scrapped while the game will still early in implementation.
    I agree it would be awesome to have, but to be completely honest, I vastly doubt they will make them. At least not any time soon.

But hey. That's what art and fanfiction is for haha! :)
  • Although this is a feature I would like to see added into TERA, I am closing the Thread, since it was Necro'd from December 2017.
This discussion has been closed.