We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

"There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (6/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT"

was this a false headline notification???

Comments

• CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    It's down for me. (CH)
  • I'm getting servers aren't up yet message. But my friend who was online before 8am, is still on and playing. Seems a lot of people on CH are still on.
  • TR online yet!! i am logged right now
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    If you log off you cant log back in, that's about it.
  • Yeah 11:05 and still server isn't up yet. And nothing about a patch coming today at all
  • edited June 19
    Papabard wrote: »
    Yeah 11:05 and still server isn't up yet. And nothing about a patch coming today at all
    There is a Banner at the top of these Forums, notifying players of a 1 hour Maintenance extension.
  • AmbitsAmbits ✭✭
    Anyway, here's wonderwall
  • BankaidzBankaidz ✭✭
    Maintenance has been extended again. We will notify you with an update ASAP.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension.
  • Bankaidz wrote: »
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the length of this unexpected Maintenance extension.

Most be those new daily deals....so excited lets support a game that can't do basic non-patch maintenance correctly
  • i hope they bring angelic and demonic wings
  • AmbitsAmbits ✭✭
    this is honestly pathetic
  • > @Ambits said:
    > this is honestly pathetic

Don’t compliment them.
  • BankaidzBankaidz ✭✭