Summer Festival 2018

Comments

• ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    There needs to be some more choices for what to buy with temple medallions, enchanting mats are practically useless for anyone who still has a huge stack of metamorphic emblems.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lookie lookie
    https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/shop-update-summer-beach-club

I like vintage stuff, i just dont like the swimwear, not my style :(
  • Yeah, female version looks pretty... uninteresting and rather boring. On the other hand, the male one looks like it will match the summer wraps and beach wraps from last year. For a change, the male outfit looks loads better (at least in my opinion) than the female one!
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    So good they did nice outfits for male :heart:
    *happy*
  • In my opinion, leave it as it is.

Alot of people are going to prefer buying the summer boxes, and not the mats, considering the summer boxes are the only method to get certain retired swimsuits. Sure it's randomly generated, but if you remember from last year, the price of said boxes weren't expensive, and people had hundreds of them prior to the event ending. It's a great way to not only have a costume for your main, but for alts, as some classes only have castanics, or humans, or Elins, etc. If your characters are all elins or castanics, or all male... That sucks for you. It's a community game and not 100% of a games player base will be happy. Be lucky that they are giving out free costumes in the first place, for minimal effort! You can easily complete all your dailies on one character in 5-8 minutes, then multiple that by how many characters you have. I have 18 characters I can do it on, up from 14 last year, and on 14, I finished my dailies in 2 hours.

Tldr, put in effort where you want high reward.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    BLOOD ON THE BEACH

Just a quick note that anyone interested in hunting crabs should definitely keep an eye on Twitter.

If you aren't interested in Twitter, you can find it posted at the EME Discord, terapc, #teraannouncements

If it is one of the most recent Tweets for either PC or Console, you can find it on the main news page.

Go for the big crabs, have a tank handy but you don't have to party up with anyone unless you want to. Deploy your loot pet and DON"T GET RUN OVER. Seriously, those guys hurt.

I'm told that roping a few of the smaller hermit crabs in at the same time provides buffs and healing motes, haven't tried this yet.

Loot includes, noct, strong bravery/canephora, TERA Rewards credit boxes, gem boxes, those rainbow water balloons, simple salt (it's there for the flava!)....and I think that's it?

If you are looking to stock up on strong bravery/ canephora, this is your chance.

Oh, also, it's not the damage you do but the number of hits. So use the skills that hit multiple times and/ or rapidly.

So there ya go. Good hunting. I'll start the butter sauce.
  • STARTS??????
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ^Supposed to start today right? Morning is already almost over. EME pls hurry ;~; I have a lot of alts to do this on
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    On the ingame calender it says starting time 13:00pm
    3 and a half hour to go from now
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Didn't say that this morning.

Went and looked. My calender doesn't have a start time other than "6", no am or pm, and not in the text.

Where are you seeing 1300?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    i saw it like an hour or so ago ingame

@seandynamite @KitTeaCup
    anyway does anybody know the loot table list of what can drop from the ''Sandy Summer Festival'' loot box?
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    @Catservant

here you go ^^
    nEqng39.png
  • AydAyd
    edited June 2018
    I dont have the same time like u @Babbelsim hmmmmm
    JJXaU1r.png
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    Oh that's weird O.O