[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• AdrenalinzzAdrenalinzz ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Dyeable Picnic dress and the normal one ( red and black) , with the black ribbon , Elin Airy aurora dress , Dyeable bomber jacket or arctic bomber smart box , Summer wrap and beach wrap
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue Kkultteok Plate please!

Direct buy would be fantastic
  • Dyeable homemade costume. Thank you
  • IvonneIvonne
    edited June 2018
    Nightfall weapon skin!! and castanica demons outfit
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    should just put it all back in to the shop or it will take years just to cycle one thru everyones suggestions at two or three at a time
  • - Flopsy/Lilac/Mopsy/Angora Flying Bunny Mounts
    - Settle Emote
    - Fiery Feathers Back Slot
    - Permanent Fiery Halo

Thank you ^^!
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KitTeaCup

I would like the 2nd part of the fashion coupon update that was promised to us by @CobaltDragon in January 2018, as well as the other shop updates that were promised to us by @seandynamite in October 2017.

Just reminding. :)
  • Pink Pinions!
    Prismatronic Weapon Skins!
    Silver Noblesse Weapon Skins!
    Dyeable 2017 Maid Outfits!
    Thank you !
  • I dunno if thos was called like this here but i lov the way of this "golden rose weapon skin" thos are ryly preety same as celestial spirit one or just imply as costume the frosts gear look i ryly like the way the frosts weapons look.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they just don't add everything in the shop and let people buy it. are the items taking up that much hard drive or server space?
  • edited June 2018
    - Airy Aurora
    - Watered Silk Dress
    - Angel Wings
    - Pink Wreath
    - Buffalo Bill

Direct purchase please
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    Kathala wrote: »
    I dunno if thos was called like this here but i lov the way of this "golden rose weapon skin" thos are ryly preety same as celestial spirit one or just imply as costume the frosts gear look i ryly like the way the frosts weapons look.

Summerbloom?
  • Seren Dyeable uniform ;-;
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I'd like to see non-dyeable costumes that were available only in loot boxes available for direct purchase. This includes:
    - Castanica Demons Outfit
    - Summer Wrap
    - Beach Wrap
    - Black & White Picnic Dress (the one from the Sunday School smartbox)

You'd make a plethora of money if you included the summer wrap and castanica demons outfit in the daily deals. Lots of people want those outfits since you're forced to either pay ridiculous prices on the broker or hope you get good RNG with no cheaper alternative like the lootbox dyeable costumes.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know why they just don't add everything in the shop and let people buy it. are the items taking up that much hard drive or server space?
    thing is to be able to keep bringing them back they would still need to be keeping a copy of the file somewhere so they'd be unable to delete it from the servers anyways
This discussion has been closed.