"Velik's Little Helper" Why is NA not getting this with other regions?

Simple: When are we going to get the BUFF that came with patch 69 in other regions?

EU Tera:
1- Combat Accelerator Potion lhttp://teradatabase.net/en/item/150939/
2- Buff "Velik's Little Helper" (+23 Power, +23 Endurance) Patch 69: https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-69-heros-oath-2

Ktera:
1- Talents System

NA Tera:
NOTHING!!! *crickets*

Why are dungeons being released in other regions with buffs but we get them vanilla? Are we not on the same playing field as gameforge players?

Do you not realize you're making content take more time here than in other areas the game is played in?

I understand you guys don't play the game in depth as we do but you can ask any of your PC members and they can verify for you, or just read other regions patch notes like most of your player base does.

I can clear AAHM just fine. I just don't believe in being on an uneven playing ground for my time when EU/Ktera have it easier.

GAMEFORGE did this on thier HEROTIC OATH UPDATE:

Added the Buff "Velik's Little Helper" (+23 Power, +23 Endurance) to the following dungeons:
Red Refuge
Red Refuge (Hard)
Antaroth's Abyss
Antaroth's Abyss (Hard)
RK-9 Kennel (Hard)

@seandynamite @CobaltDragon

Comments

• YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    It's not just hard, it's unbalanced. It's like they think that everyone have 20 ping and supercomputer that never drops any frames to do absolutely perfect runs of new dungeon, because that's what's needed to actually clear it without glitch.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    Their reasoning is that they want to "keep it challenging for the first few weeks" and add it in later. I understand them to a certain extent, but it's pretty asinine. Either add it from the beginning or don't add it at all. What is the point of even making it artificially "challenging" for 1-2 weeks if you're just going to let all the "barely incapable of clearing" groups get a free pass to clear down the line? Is this not the hardest content tera has to offer? Why dumb it down 2 weeks down the line? I have no problem with having the buff on or off, but turning it off intentionally for a few weeks then turning it back on is just stupid.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    zenpiax wrote: »
    It is so [filtered] stupid that we don't have velik little helper. My static group has no awakened dps and we cant clear AAHM. Timer runs out at 4% HP every [filtered] run. It made us stop playing the game at all from frustration. I wasted so many strong braveries, blue noc and feast in 2 weeks trying to clear for nothing. I feel cheated by the system. If my party had the buffs we would've clear day 2 and would be on our way to oath gear and half way through the shiny title. But instead if you don't have zerks and warriors on your party have fun dealing with that 5 min timer. I love how EME can show us every single [filtered] patch that they have no idea what the [filtered] they are doing. [filtered] company focus on greedy business practices and quick cash grabs. I was really looking forward to the new gear, title and dungeon but EME just made me quit instead, great job!

I cant find a sensible reason for what EME are doing unless it is a "cunning plan" to force people to re-roll to zerk or warrior deliberately.

And it is indeed working - a lot of my friends have decided to do that.

The problem is though my friends are all re-rolling in EU TERA where it is far, far easier to gear up and dungeons are easier and more rewarding.

Well so much for that brilliant idea......

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    i ran rrhm last night and that buff was on my buff bar so i have no idea why your ask about it when we have it.
  • Melyodis wrote: »
    i ran rrhm last night and that buff was on my buff bar so i have no idea why your ask about it when we have it.

Yes, in RRHM.. not in AAHM.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Melyodis wrote: »

You kinda totally missed the point of the thread.

The original poster is pointing out that the buff ISN'T on in NA TERA for ALL those the dungeons unlike in EU.

He knows it is on in RRH - he is asking why isn't it on in AA(H).

• Please EME just add the Velik buff back to AAHM. The dungeon is not designed to be that challenging, especially some non-Apex classes really struggle to keep up with the harsh DPS checks. I don't care about leaderboard, all I want is reasonable difficulty for AAHM so that people are encouraged to run the dungeon. In CH, we struggle to find people willing to run AAHM. Most people with +8/+9 SC simply don't bother with AAHM until the buff is added. What a waste of time...
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    They've said before that they intend to delay adding the velik's helper buff to newer high tier content because "These dungeons are supposed to be as challenging as possible." Why they insist on allegedly willfully disagreeing with the balancing precedent set by the game's developer, I will never understand. Perhaps they feel like people here in NA want more of a challenge with new content upon initial release. I'll admit, it was a good feeling clearing without the talent buff for the first 2 or 3 times, but honestly, I'd rather not spend eons trying to stack up my party comps to have a good chance at clearing, especially when I'd like to be running 4-6 times a day lol (I know it's not that bad if you abuse the cage glitch, but that is an issue in itself that will hopefully be patched here in NA soon!). It's been about 2 weeks since Heroic Oath's release. It's about time to be putting that Velik's Little Helper buff in AAH (and all the other listed dungeons as well).
  • Khernz wrote: »
    I have no problem with having the buff on or off, but turning it off intentionally for a few weeks then turning it back on is just stupid.

This is exactly what I was saying this entire time. You either give it to us or you don't? "Dungeons are supposed to be challenging at first" Oh so it shouldn't after 2 weeks? I have no problems with it being difficult, after all it is the dungeon right now that requires the most amount of gears and skills. Got busted berserkers and warriors? Burn it then. Don't got op awakened classes? Grab some archers and sorcerers and there is your clear. It just doesn't make any sense whatsoever to have the buff not on release but 2 weeks after.
    Mewtube wrote: »
    In CH, we struggle to find people willing to run AAHM. Most people with +8/+9 SC simply don't bother with AAHM until the buff is added. What a waste of time...

Yes CH is lacking people to run it however I wanted to point out that how many of those +8/9 actually deserve their gears? You really have no idea how many people bought elemental essences and or how easy it was to get them after awakening. SC 8/9 literally does not have any actual meaning and you simply cannot make connections between gear and skills at all.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    EME really needs to stop assuming what they think is right. They have no knowledge about the game and their playerbase. They should have joined the frey like every other servers and implement the buff on AAHM already. If I were in their player counsil, I would have straight up told them that they are stupid as hell for this idea.

Like,

The ACTUAL point of Veliks Little Helper is to help ease that we have 1/3 of Ktera talent system that ktera ACTUALLY balances it around their end-game content.

And EME is like HEHEHEHEHEHEHE lets make it fun for our own little playground server by not giving Velik Little Helper.

Well I dare you to try this stunt again when Dreadspire comes out and you'll be ruining your money making players outta your game. Try it, I dare you to keep shoving the playerbase away from you because you assume this is fun to you.
  • SatevaSateva ✭✭
    Maybe, it's this way by design.

Maybe regions, are just difficulty levels.

KTera = Mega easy mode
    EUTera = Easy mode
    JTera = Medium light
    RUTera = Medium
    CHTera = Medi- wait they closed down the game there
    NATera = Hard mode
  • MewtubeMewtube ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    To be honest tons of people glitch the cage in order to get a clear on AAHM. I don't even know if that's considered legitimate to be on leaderboard, or is it the solution to the "challenge" claimed by EME? This is really stupid that we NA players have to rely on glitches to allow certain classes to pass AAHM. Totally doesn't make sense.
  • VulcarionVulcarion ✭✭✭
    The glitch is already patched in K Tera. Hopefully it'll be patched here soon... probably on July 12th, but you can always hope it will be sooner.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder if eme is even aware they're making NA have a disadvantage to other regions that get this buff on AA release?

If they are aware what is the reasoning? Do we not deserve the same difficulty as the other regions?

The buff is given afaik to make up for the lack of talents ktera gets. This is why it's essential.