[TERA Console] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 8:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

[TERA PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 04/01 at 9:00 AM PDT, and have an expected downtime of 1 hour. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

SUMMER FESTIVAL TOKEN NERF!!?

Comments

• 150 tokens to 1 box??????? :^)
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Cash grab.

Make them ridiculously expensive with earnable ingame items to generate more sales.
  • In case anyone was curious, you'd have to grind SEVEN characters a day through both events to get 1 loot box. Who has that time? -_-
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything would be fine if EME just add the Sandy box back into the Temple Medallions, and reduce its cost to 20 per claret, and 10 per temple, like the last year.

Like i said, the shops do not have to have everything the players asked you EME (so far i am the only one who had given you a rough idea of what players would see as a rewarding shop, and thus, would enjoy the festivities) just this small change to the sandy boxes, and you would redeem yourself.
  • what about people that have only 1 or 2 characters? they'll get MAYBE one box after weeks of grinding. I feel bad for those people.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    what about people that have only 1 or 2 characters? they'll get MAYBE one box after weeks of grinding. I feel bad for those people.
    the quests are available at 58, make a bunch of reapers
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Crap event.
  • I'm extremely disappointed, Eme. It’s too expensive
    Please, put the old price in the Sandy Summer box. =(
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    (null and void)
  • No, I've been grinding. You get 12 at beach and 12 at temple AS WELL as 10 temple medallions.
    No, I've been grinding. You get 12 at beach and 12 at temple AS WELL as 10 temple medallions.

Huh. I must've missed something. I don't recall getting beach medals at the temple. I'll double-check.
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    This is really disappointing, I don't even feel like logging in to do the event now.
    If the boxes always dropped a swimsuit I'd understand but as it stands...everyone will grind for hours for a few cruddy sunglasses.
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    >literally forced to farm alts if you want more than a SINGLE loot box because you're literally unable to get 300 medallions within 10 days with just one character
    >the loot box isn't even guaranteed to give anything useful
    lmao [filtered] off eme
  • @SageWindu

You get them from the banquet of blood :3
    @SageWindu

You get them from the banquet of blood :3

Yup. I forgot to do the other "intro" quest that then gives you the "major" quests for the event.

Apologies.
This discussion has been closed.