[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

1293032343538

Comments

  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    That's your problem ^
    Writing it here wont help you and wont change fact that it was implemented.
  • edited June 2018
    MistyTera wrote: »
    I tried :( it's true though. I get access violation by XIGNCODE incompatible drivers conflicting with my kernel drivers during the scan. It happened so many times, why put up with it again?Please keep my characters eme/bhs! Some day. I feel like a tossed puppy on the road, because I don't know what's being done to fix these issues? I have an ASUS and this video is not mine. Just shows the experience of XIGNCODE being intrusive.

    Nothing is "being done to fix these issues" by you posting about it here. All you can do is try sending a ticket with your diag and XIGNCODE log info.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    Can we still dual account for crafting and other stuff? I remember seeing something about xingcode not allowing dual account.

    It would be silly to get red flagged for something so simple that we did ever since nexus days some four years ago or more..
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Xerses wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Xerses wrote: »

    But oppa, I'm more Koreaboo. Weeaboo too mainstream

    Oppa is a term that is used in Korean by a girl to call a man who is older than her. You people don't know anything, if you're all guys! It's called Google!



    Thanks captain obvious.....majority of us don't need google to know what oppa is

    Well, um if you're all guys? It didn't make sense. Anyways it got off topic back there. It's cool, just stay on topic. We are trying to solve problems with XIGNCODE, so that EME/BHS know what to fix, and help people play again. If you're fine, why post? If you have issues with XIGNCODE, PLEASE post your issues.

    EME already told in this thread to send a support ticket. Posting your issues on this thread would only be a waste of time.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    MistyTera eme already ended this talk. There is no "we" and no "tries to solve it". Try to understand that you just making air tremple and nothing more. And doing it long time almost alone here as I see. They already implemented it and trying to make it done to the end. I doubt you understand that there s literally no one of eme reads your arguments and digs this thread in order to understand- did they right or not?it was done already. This and their quite indifferent responses show well that they don't care of your storm here and strongly think that they are right.
    You can post your issues here but its not a thread for personal issues. There is support on the site and there people solve their troubles. Every week community trying to get response about things that bother many players and yet we fail because eme doesn't care of community. You believe you will be successful?don't be so naive.
    Pls don't act like we all here center of eme's universe.
    I disagree with implementing this crap as I lost my friends but I also against such strong pushing of your view of things here as this thread stopped being constructive very long time ago. This was a good thread and it drowned in caps lock, posts without straight arguments and saint wrath of all who thinks that their opinion has some value to eme.
This discussion has been closed.