[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Tera Console Discord needs moderators

I love that there's a Tera Console Discord, but lately it's being spammed by a handful of PvP players to get ppl to "Q FWC to get it poppin'". And if it's not the PvP players it's some toxic trolls complaining about how 'da game is dead, and game x, y and z are much better'.
Cobaltdragon and staff are doing a good job answering questions, but I feel there need to be moderators from both NA and EU timezones to prevent the discord from having these pagelong toxic rants. Not what you want to be reading as a noob to the game looking for quick help/answers.

Comments

• Pvp sucks but the rewards are good should take advantage of it
  • KurgannKurgann ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    all those Q poppin' mofos are on NA. they don't realise the discord is world wide so a good portion of the players they push their suckage on can't even join if they wanted to, including me.
  • Kurgann wrote: »
    all those Q poppin' mofos are on NA. they don't realise the discord is world wide so a good portion of the players they push their suckage on can't even join if they wanted to, including me.

You already gave yourself the solution :) Join the real gamers bro :D OH RIGHT! Your ping would be garbage playing in a different region when you dont live there. Guess it SUCKS TO BE YOU!