New update New bug

What kind of moronic devs get bugs to the game every update? Now mystic's thrall doesn't work at all, is just pointless and im gonna stop playing, worst than a pirate server wow...

Comments

• WarfyreWarfyre ✭✭
    Now Tera is the first MMO to introduce new bugs in every update? Do tell.
  • We're aware of the issue and Bluehole ( TERA's Developer ) has already found the root cause.

We think it's just going to require a client patch to fix (no maintenance/downtime) and we're working to get it out as fast as possible, targeting less than 24 hours.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited June 26
    Wrong forum.
  • Warfyre wrote: »
    Now Tera is the first MMO to introduce new bugs in every update? Do tell.

You never played WoW I see....
  • Kira98 wrote: »
    Ya. Don't forget AAHM Bug's.
    1. Class with agro reset like Archer, Sorc, Reaper, Priest can make Antaroth enter in r-etarded mode and stand like 20sec for free dps. This bug dont have end and 1 archer with double energetic + double cdr in weapon can do it infinity.
    2. Antaroth practice Harakiri. When he enter in Manaya's Mode and do Red Magic in 2-8% He kills himself.

Tell BHS fix it pls. This make the game boring and absurd.
    Just as an FYI, you're reporting a TERA PC issue, within the TERA Console General Discussion section.
    Can you start a new Forum Thread within this section please ?
  • 46MK4C333446MK4C3334 ✭✭
    edited June 26
    I'm glad finally we get answer, you can get bugs ofcourse, the problem is you get bug every update, btw if you react that Fast i don't have the right to argue, with Archer i just deleted it no fun without rapidfire.

Is better more downtime in every update rather than getting the game bugged, also if a downtime is needed for fix anything you are welcome anytime anyday to do it

I really grateful someone answer community, and sorry for bad english
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    edited June 26
    Yeah seeing as we are getting responses here, no wonder people are saying stuff about the pc version.

This bit’s not about the pc version though.

Are we ever, ever ever going to have a guild chat tab or do I just quit for pc version now?

Also, my castanic gunner has Elin default voice. I never changed the voice from default as I checked it while designing the character last night. I changed nothing but numbers on facial sliders. Please check, i’m not the only person this has happened to and presumably we will get a free character redesign token for our trouble?
  • 46MK4C333446MK4C3334 ✭✭
    edited June 26
    Anyone is noticing now there is a stutter everytime a player is loaded in our screen? This tomorrow it wasn't that issue

Same with my flying mount or someone else spawm animation
  • Just as an FYI, you're reporting a TERA PC issue, within the TERA Console General Discussion section.
    Can you start a new Forum Thread within this section please ?

Your link links to the PC version bug report section. I think it should link to the console version bug report section.