[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Most active server ?

Whats the most active PvE server? starting a mystic there and i really wanna join a guild and have ppl to play with

Comments

• KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    There all the same it just depends what time of the day you play
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    TR is most active
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    celestal hill
  • Tempest Reach obviously (and MT),the rest are dead af
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    CH is pretty active
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    AV ofc :^)
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    There was a similar thread a few weeks ago and on the evidence there it seems to be TR followed by MT.

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    TR > MT >>>>>> the rest.

Seriously, I've tried to make groups on CH for AANM and it's ridiculous, especially if it's a support player you need. Sometimes I see that sheep baraka guy making Sky Cruiser LFGs where he just needs a tank, and he'll be sat in LFG for literally an hour before I feel bad for his group and just join on my lancer. Every time my priest friend wants to dps and we get stuck LFGing a healer, we'll be sitting in LFG for upwards of 40 minutes unless the dungeon is some Mickey Mouse thing like Kalivan's Dreadnaught. Global chat's been quieter too, and people have noticed and started asking where everyone is. In /area chat the other day, a guy spent 10 minutes talking to himself before he realized he was alone and got sad and disappeared. The broker is an absolute mess, with players buying out entire sections of the market just to resell those items at double the price because it's such a tiny market and they'll have almost no competition.

Heck, already people are talking about leaving for TR or MT when DSU gets here, and it's not even released yet. This bleeding of good players into populated servers happens every year, at the expense of smaller servers everywhere, and to all but the most optimistic people it's pretty obvious that it's allowed to continue (as opposed to simply gating off TR and MT like any other publisher would do in this scenario) because it generates revenue for the company. It's terrible for everyone else. So many guilds straight up abandoned by their core base/officers in favor of playing on MT for DSU/HH. So many people who quit when they logged on and found out their guildmates had moved to another server without them. When HH came out, I lost so many friends to TR and MT. People I'd spent weeks helping gear up and teaching them the ins and outs of the game, and then they got good and immigrated to another server. When DSU came out last year, same case. Every single time. As a guild manager, it's [filtered] exasperating. I can't blame people for doing it, but it's still [filtered] exasperating. You invest time into your members and then they just dip, not even for a guild on the same server, but for another server entirely. I actually hate that [filtered] dungeon now, DSU, because it encourages good people to pack up and leave every time it's released, and generally speaking they never come back. I meet people when I tank LFGs who seem surprised that a good tank still plays on this server and hasn't left for TR yet. That's where we are right now. Straight up expecting good people to leave, because that's what happens on this server. Don't come here. Save yourself the trouble and just play on TR.

Unlike ktera, we have so many servers even though the game's community is shrinking like crazy, with straight up nothing on the horizon. And that's puzzling to me. We follow in lock-step with ktera on every undesirable change they implement, but on things ktera has that people actually want, like fewer servers, passive 'talent' buffs, more ways to acquire silver/golden talents, a decent cash shop, and lucrative events/login rewards, suddenly the copy-paste method disappears and we get to deviate from their version in the worst ways possible.
  • DesuBeanDesuBean ✭✭✭
    Transfer to TR. Everyone saying CH is actually alive is lying.
  • edited June 2018
    I dont know about other servers but since we are talking about CH , i run all kind of dungeons inside guild , lfg for me is the last choice , if we dont have healer or dps ( for tank i dont trust many tanks so i prefer to tank by myself) . And thats the case for all the guilds i think. So before saying is dead this or dead that . try join a guild that run all dungeons daily. From what i remember of TR, maybe there are more ppl there but number doesnt mean they are worth to play with , to have a static party and friends, i remember a lot of toxic players there.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    DesuBean wrote: »
    Transfer to TR. Everyone saying CH is actually alive is lying.

their erping is the strongest B)
  • I wish I had more people to play with on CH. I feel like most people on CH already have groups they play with and lfg has been so dead lately. Also what voidy said about the broker control is so true. Nothing is on the broker if it is one or two people are selling it from 5 times the normal price
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    46WRH7JGM3 wrote: »
    I wish I had more people to play with on CH. I feel like most people on CH already have groups they play with and lfg has been so dead lately. Also what voidy said about the broker control is so true. Nothing is on the broker if it is one or two people are selling it from 5 times the normal price

Sorry but every server is like this. Four or five people in global who could care less about others ignoring them. Every server is the same just find one where you can make a friend or two and you'll be happy
  • I am that Baraka sheep :3. Come CH and carry me :D