We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

SUMMER FESTIVAL TOKEN NERF!!?

Comments

• Fezoh wrote: »
    imagine living on tera forums and having an opposite, unpopular opinion at every thread you go to (ElinUsagi)

Imagine coming up with ludicrous ideas that things that take your time are somehow "free" as well, you know you're talking to a mommies basement dweller when they think stuff that takes you hours or days to do is "free". They think that because to them it is "free" to people with lives it most certainly is not.
  • I should have read the posts here before I got a loot box using the Claret tokens.
    I'm a popo what am I going to do with an untradeable female elf bathing suit? Not even a smart box, like wow that is so hard to do.
    Once again mEMe you've shown us all how little you actually care about this game.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    All I have gotten from the event is 2x amani swimsuits wtf.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @ReggieWarrhol said:
    > I should have read the posts here before I got a loot box using the Claret tokens.
    > I'm a popo what am I going to do with an untradeable female elf bathing suit? Not even a smart box, like wow that is so hard to do.
    > Once again mEMe you've shown us all how little you actually care about this game.

Untradeable?!
    So it cannot be even utilized?

@KitTeaCup
    Please can you fix event?? 150 tokens for non usable swimsuit or pair of glasses is not even funny. It's an insult!
    We have this event once a year and this one time we can't have fun because
    1 boxes are too expensive!(30/25) is normal price and it always way that kind of price!)
    2 its a complete random loot. You may work to gather tokens and get only glasses or hat. We have PILES of them on brokerage. You're just flooding brokerage more and more.
    3 the swimsuits (if you got lucky in previous point) are not matching race gender. What I'm going to do with female swimsuits? I don't need them. Yes I could sell probably. And here we go to next point.
    4 as told they are not tradeable. So I work hard to get stuff that I will never use and can't sell??
    It's a mockery.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    swim suits are tradeable, just go check brokerage I sold 2 that wern't good to me
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 27
    Babbelsim wrote: »

egBs4NA.png

HAHAHAHAHAHA Omfg... @CobaltDragon

Cobalt: "I'm much more active on discord than on the forums."

Also Cobalt, when we go to discord: "Please use the forums to provide feedback"

I'm so disappointed in you Cobalt. We ask you why we get no response on the forums, and you tell us EME uses multilpe methods, THEN when we do use those alternative methods you say the official method to submit feedback is on the forums.

WHICH IS IT
  • edited June 27
    We ask you why we get no response on the forums, and you tell us EME uses multilpe methods, THEN when we do use those alternative methods you say the official method to submit feedback is on the forums.
    WHICH IS IT

In all fairness, each one is used for separate things, so ultimately the answer is both.
    I am way more active in our EME Discord, and if you Ping me through that and I am in the office at the time, I'm usually really good about replying to all of those questions.

If it's not a general question, and more a request to the Community Team, the Production Team, or something that requires some development on Bluehole's part, the preference has always been on the Forums.

This way, the suggestion / request is seen by multiple players, each are able to provide feedback on the idea, and we can easily Link to the discussion that took place ( for additional visibility ) , allowing all of the above Teams to read both the suggestion and the feedback it received.
  • LionairLionair ✭✭
    Also wheres Riding skill: Ardent? I actually liked that dragon.
  • Yep you're right. I can TB the useless thing.
    For 150 tokens you'd think it would at the very least be a smart box.
  • > @CobaltDragon said:
    > CassandraTR wrote: »
    >
    > We ask you why we get no response on the forums, and you tell us EME uses multilpe methods, THEN when we do use those alternative methods you say the official method to submit feedback is on the forums.
    > WHICH IS IT
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > In all fairness, each one is used for separate things, so ultimately the answer is both.
    > I am way more active in our EME Discord, and if you Ping me through that and I am in the office at the time, I'm usually really good about replying to all of those questions.
    >
    > If it's not a general question, and more a request to the Community Team, the Production Team, or something that requires some development on Bluehole's part, the preference has always been on the Forums.
    >
    > This way, the suggestion / request is seen by multiple players, each are able to provide feedback on the idea, and we can easily Link to the discussion that took place ( for additional visibility ) , allowing all of the above Teams to read both the suggestion and the feedback it received.

This is frustrating. Why don't you just answer CassandraTR's question directly instead of sidestepping.
    Its confusing for players to on discord because there's little to no response on the forums and they go to discord and EME employees tell them to post on forums....Seriously wtf how does that make sense to you?

This is absolutely stupid. why not use EME's official forums more than discord. That is so strange a company would not use their own company media outlet. It seems much of EME's staff is using Discord leading to players believing they're being ignored on the forums.

Either forums or discord doesn't seen EME is doing a good job listening to their players as it seems many players are upset they are being ignored on many issues.....Festival tokens/xigncode3. All I see is EME just giving lame excuses.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 28
    So what actually about prices of boxes and event?

Your answer of @CobaltDragon doesn't help us with event sadly.
    After one of you there will say that your responding in threads. Sure. But not about related stuff. And this is pretty usual practice from eme side same as redirecting people from discord to forums and back.

@KitTeaCup any news about it? This way the event will pass faster than you guys there will decide.
  • Pilip25Pilip25 ✭✭
    edited June 28
    They reduced the cost of the boxes to 62 Tokens, which is completely fine IMO. Last year the event was broken. 62 seems reasonable price for me. You can get tokens from crab boss that spawns sometimes at the beach and from dungeons aswell. Just a bit unfair to those who bought the boxes alrdy for the 150 tokens.

I just saw that they just addded the box to the other token shop for 62 tokens instead of replacing the 150 one. Looks still reasonable for me.
  • BankaidzBankaidz ✭✭
    Pilip25 wrote: »
    They reduced the cost of the boxes to 62 Tokens, which is completely fine IMO. Last year the event was broken. 62 seems reasonable price for me. You can get tokens from crab boss that spawns sometimes at the beach and from dungeons aswell. Just a bit unfair to those who bought the boxes alrdy for the 150 tokens.

I just saw that they just addded the box to the other token shop for 62 tokens instead of replacing the 150 one. Looks still reasonable for me.

Reasonable? You should be one who gets 12 to 16 hours a day in the game with 40, 50 chars. No wonder you find it "reasonable." It will have expensive social life.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pilip25 wrote: »

Thats the Temple medallion box. Its been here for a week already, and for the amount of temple medallions you get per day per character, is still high (10 per character per day)

Like everyone already voiced, 150 is just way too high, I personally be ok with 30 for the claret ones, and 20 or 25 for the temple ones.
This discussion has been closed.