Roaming Helmet anyone?

So how's it going y'all, here's wondering if anyone got their roamin helmet for the dungeon completitions, I have not gotten mine back then, have been in contact with support and they said it will be in parcel post when gunner drops June 26th but nothing. Heck I even had to verify that I'm eligible for it mailing a screen of my completitions. What goes? Any info @CobaltDragon appreciate the help.

Comments

• nem3sis wrote: »
    So how's it going y'all, here's wondering if anyone got their roamin helmet for the dungeon completitions, I have not gotten mine back then, have been in contact with support and they said it will be in parcel post when gunner drops June 26th but nothing. Heck I even had to verify that I'm eligible for it mailing a screen of my completitions. What goes? Any info @CobaltDragon appreciate the help.
    I'd just suggest updating your original Support Ticket, and state that you still haven't received the Roamin' Helm despite already proving your eligibility.
  • nem3sisnem3sis ✭✭
    nem3sis wrote: »
    I'd just suggest updating your original Support Ticket, and state that you still haven't received the Roamin' Helm despite already proving your eligibility.

I just did that, ty.