[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Roaming Helmet anyone?

So how's it going y'all, here's wondering if anyone got their roamin helmet for the dungeon completitions, I have not gotten mine back then, have been in contact with support and they said it will be in parcel post when gunner drops June 26th but nothing. Heck I even had to verify that I'm eligible for it mailing a screen of my completitions. What goes? Any info @CobaltDragon appreciate the help.

Comments

• nem3sis wrote: »
    So how's it going y'all, here's wondering if anyone got their roamin helmet for the dungeon completitions, I have not gotten mine back then, have been in contact with support and they said it will be in parcel post when gunner drops June 26th but nothing. Heck I even had to verify that I'm eligible for it mailing a screen of my completitions. What goes? Any info @CobaltDragon appreciate the help.
    I'd just suggest updating your original Support Ticket, and state that you still haven't received the Roamin' Helm despite already proving your eligibility.
  • nem3sis wrote: »
    I'd just suggest updating your original Support Ticket, and state that you still haven't received the Roamin' Helm despite already proving your eligibility.

I just did that, ty.