[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

broken game please balance classes or give us the talent system

PLEASE. we are sick of some classes doing 100% more dps than others. Please balance this game or give us the talent system. THIS GAME IS NOT WORTH PLAYING IN ITS CURRENT STATE. So unbalanced some classes do more than 2x the damage of other classes. Broken game please fix or people will leave.

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    As they said in Ktera its really buggy thats why we didnt put it in our region. Sadly we cant do anything about that. I dont really mind because tera is a team based when we do dungeons. If someone hits harder than me and makes runs faster go ahead I dont mind.
  • RKC wrote: »
    As they said in Ktera its really buggy thats why we didnt put it in our region. Sadly we cant do anything about that. I dont really mind because tera is a team based when we do dungeons. If someone hits harder than me and makes runs faster go ahead I dont mind.

it is not fair that boring dps classes do 2x more damage than the fun ones.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    RKC wrote: »

It was "buggy" years ago, however they're still touching the talent system so it's obviously still relevant and clearly affects the class balancing. Sure you may not mind people doing more DPS than you, but for a lot of ninja (for example) mains at endgame level are discouraged from the class because even if they put in the maximum amount of effort they simply cannot get close to Berserkers due to all their damage being in the talent system.

Also dungeons are balanced around them, even though people love to keep screaming the 23 power/endurance buff is too much (even though that's what the talents give).
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    This is what happens when a game company half-asses a game launch in another region. Total chaos until it crash lands and dies for good.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    even if we were given the full talent system right now, zerks and warriors would still outdps everyone else
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    People just wait for awakening Part 2
    People just wait for awakening Part 2

That isn't going to do anything lol. The lower dps classes will still be at the bottom lol.
    Having a few extra skills will help yeah? But the main problem is the other skils, they don't have enough power no matter how good you are with the class. CoS (Circle of steel) is still missing 10% damage from the actual ninja launch for example. It got nerfed by 30% and they only gave ninja "one" buff on awakening which was 20% to that skill. The auto attack, which is a core skill used by ninja was also nerfed, it never got rebuffed or anything.
    Ninja has not gotten any actual buffs since release. They've only added "some" back which was taken away.

I've been a ninja main since launch.
  • Free game, stop complaining.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    PY6WD44XER wrote: »
    Free game, stop complaining.

A free item is not exempt from criticism.

Why that still needs to be said, especially in today's gaming landscape at large, is amazing.
  • KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    DMGN7RP63K wrote: »

It's almost like fun is subjective
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    just reroll to zerk warrior and sh.ut up. Is a Free Game. You can play BnS, BDO, AA, or another shi.t.

this. I really wonder why theres alot of QQs regarding being top dps, when most in here are team play. you wont even get an advantage on loots if youre the top dps so y tho?

you mean the easy ones?

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

I've mained a slayer since I started playing way back in the Wounded World patch. Being able to cleave through half an army in a single swing is very satisfying and cathartic for me, thank you very much.
  • DWDE6GFGWHDWDE6GFGWH ✭✭✭
    Just quit the game like most of the people did, easy fix.
  • DWDE6GFGWH wrote: »
    Just quit the game like most of the people did, easy fix.

Like a lot of people, I have quit the game. I'll come back if/when BHS stops being such a massive disappointment.