[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

Comments

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Christin wrote: »
    Melyodis wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup PLZ its time to close this thread we will submit tickets if we have problems.

Who are you to dictate when threads will be closed?

All I see is salt salt salt well leave already say bye bye and done you know how long you said you leaving and you still here am sure you still playing tera and here talking rubbish xign is here to stay until whenever. Continuing to bad talk will not make them change their minds. Which they can't BHS is the developer they run things and so many people are still playing tera. So if you have a problem submit a ticket and keep your salt to yourself.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @KitTeaCup PLZ its time to close this thread we will submit tickets if we have problems.

All I see is salt salt salt well leave already say bye bye and done you know how long you said you leaving and you still here am sure you still playing tera and here talking rubbish xign is here to stay until whenever. Continuing to bad talk will not make them change their minds. Which they can't BHS is the developer they run things and so many people are still playing tera. So if you have a problem submit a ticket and keep your salt to yourself.

You don't have to troll a thread if you don't like it. Just keep out then.

I don't get why the lollipop kids are so threatened by people that are no longer addicted to the game. "You don't play, so leave! We can't handle your objective perspective!" It's OK princess, here's a candy bar.
    6N7EG654GH wrote: »
    Jeez......i was about to come back to play tera and get myself an elite subscription but when i heard about XIGNCODE crap......i won't ever thing ever of coming back to this trash game goodbye forever and may EME burn.

Oh yeah, I see why people get triggered. Don't post anything negative about their precious! Well, it's probably better that they post here than all over Facebook or Steam. Just take a breath little ladies. Everything will be alright.

BTW, no doubt as soon as this thread is closed another one will pop up, so why not let people vent for a bit? Go play the summer games, and in a week, when you finally earn a summer box, things should be back to normal.
    MistyTera wrote: »
    @kubitoid I stated many of times why XIGNCODE causes issues for some people. It's not belief! It's incompatibility of XIGNCODE trying to read the kernel drivers; memory access violation. If you don't understand how anti-viruses work, it works exactly the same with XIGNCODE. Also when BSOD evidence is linked to XIGNCODE files with kernel system files. Jeez how blind are you? It took me while to make clarification, but I figured it out! Some egocentric people are making it bewildered. PLEASE STOP! If XIGNCODE is fine for you, don't post! This forum is for clarification of its spread on issues. It's a discussion, but it's solved! I'm dealing with it myself! If you want to submit your XIGNCODE issues to support, please do so. If you have any issues of concern about XIGNCODE, please discuss them. It's going to be solved!

You do realize you're trying to teach geometry to a bunch of first graders right? No, I highly doubt it will ever be solved. It will always be a gamble. If you take the gamble, and it pays off, you just hope it continues to pay off. All it will take is a Xing update or a Window's update, before you have the forums flooded again. Those touting their love for Xing will be screaming so loudly you'll be able to hear them for miles. Do you really think Windows isn't already working on something to combat those lovely cheat programs? Do you honestly think Windows is going to sit there while others come out with programs that scan every file? Eventually, Windows will come out with an update that will crush programs like Xingcode. It's only a matter of time.

No, I'm not against all anti-cheat programs. However, if Windows does come out with something to combat programs like Xingcode, they surely aren't going to give a pass to a company creating a program from scratch known to combat with Window's file systems, which causes the BSOD's. They may give passes, like some identification code, to programs like BattlEye, but they aren't going to be generous enough to include everyone.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭

I don't get why the lollipop kids are so threatened by people that are no longer addicted to the game. "You don't play, so leave! We can't handle your objective perspective!" It's OK princess, here's a candy bar.
    Jeez......i was about to come back to play tera and get myself an elite subscription but when i heard about XIGNCODE crap......i won't ever thing ever of coming back to this trash game goodbye forever and may EME burn.

Oh yeah, I see why people get triggered. Don't post anything negative about their precious! Well, it's probably better that they post here than all over Facebook or Steam. Just take a breath little ladies. Everything will be alright.

BTW, no doubt as soon as this thread is closed another one will pop up, so why not let people vent for a bit? Go play the summer games, and in a week, when you finally earn a summer box, things should be back to normal.
    @kubitoid I stated many of times why XIGNCODE causes issues for some people. It's not belief! It's incompatibility of XIGNCODE trying to read the kernel drivers; memory access violation. If you don't understand how anti-viruses work, it works exactly the same with XIGNCODE. Also when BSOD evidence is linked to XIGNCODE files with kernel system files. Jeez how blind are you? It took me while to make clarification, but I figured it out! Some egocentric people are making it bewildered. PLEASE STOP! If XIGNCODE is fine for you, don't post! This forum is for clarification of its spread on issues. It's a discussion, but it's solved! I'm dealing with it myself! If you want to submit your XIGNCODE issues to support, please do so. If you have any issues of concern about XIGNCODE, please discuss them. It's going to be solved!

You do realize you're trying to teach geometry to a bunch of first graders right? No, I highly doubt it will ever be solved. It will always be a gamble. If you take the gamble, and it pays off, you just hope it continues to pay off. All it will take is a Xing update or a Window's update, before you have the forums flooded again. Those touting their love for Xing will be screaming so loudly you'll be able to hear them for miles. Do you really think Windows isn't already working on something to combat those lovely cheat programs? Do you honestly think Windows is going to sit there while others come out with programs that scan every file? Eventually, Windows will come out with an update that will crush programs like Xingcode. It's only a matter of time.

No, I'm not against all anti-cheat programs. However, if Windows does come out with something to combat programs like Xingcode, they surely aren't going to give a pass to a company creating a program from scratch known to combat with Window's file systems, which causes the BSOD's. They may give passes, like some identification code, to programs like BattlEye, but they aren't going to be generous enough to include everyone.

Ok vent then, spoil child.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭

Ok vent then, spoil child.

Could you, you know, maybe post something constructive or leave? You're just taking the thread off-topic, and violating the rules. Kthnx.
  • 4MWWPH9LXE4MWWPH9LXE ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    just letting y'all know BHS is keen on shoving xign down our throats

how? those who are against it know why(they just modified it on today's patch)
    and Ktera has a 2016 version with a elin now

GG BHS,you'll end up killing this game before wow does

and closing this thread will only make another spawn, NOBODY wants this malware in their PC pls understand this at least
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    4MWWPH9LXE wrote: »

and closing this thread will only make another spawn, NOBODY wants this malware in their PC pls understand this at least

speak for yourself, me? don't care in particular AND if it stops cheaters, GG.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    DeadX wrote: »

Yes, I agree that in theory an anti-cheat on tera is a good idea. Unfortunately, xigncode does not stop and has not stopped even one single cheater. It also makes everyone who doesn't cheat have a worse game experience, so all it does is encourages people to cheat in order to play as well as they used to
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Yes, I agree that in theory an anti-cheat on tera is a good idea. Unfortunately, xigncode does not stop and has not stopped even one single cheater. It also makes everyone who doesn't cheat have a worse game experience, so all it does is encourages people to cheat in order to play as well as they used to

got proof? lets see it then, oh, i should warn you...i don't play your silly "just cause i said so games" put up or shut up.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭

got proof? lets see it then, oh, i should warn you...i don't play your silly "just cause i said so games" put up or shut up.

tumblr_oajhyfmJ671umnjivo1_500.gif

Go back previous posts. Obviously some players don't want to bypass with the risk on getting in trouble. Some might risk though, I'm not like that! Some use bypass to cheat/hack, so XIGNCODE doesn't solve much of some exploits. I don't want to force myself to bypass so I can avoid BSODs with XIGNCODE conflicting with my kernel. There you go!

I pray for server-client protection!

*yawn*
    i've been keeping on this and there's NO PROOF, do you understand english? i said i don't play those "cause i said so " games, not ONE person has backed up a damn thing...just CLAIMED it was happening. further, if it was so EASY no one would NOT bypass it sinced you know...as you and the rest try to CLAIM, it can't be CAUGHT...LOL. logic much?

oh, i should mention i've been around since this game started so i've seen and/or been involved in all the threads concerning third-party programs and tera. several of the proponents have shown up in here...and the writing styles of a few under different names. same rhetoric, different target...though it could just be a common tactic with certain types, they aren't very bright and tend to rely on common types of BS.

and if you've forgotten, i'm the one that called YOU out on the same type of BS 4MWWPH9LXE tried, hyperbole and exaggeration.

care to try again?
  • AdrenalinzzAdrenalinzz ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Xigncode doesn't stop anything , folks are still injecting in cs just to win close game , more than half of the players just bypass it. So what the point of it even? Just to show ppl that you actually got some security?
This discussion has been closed.