Are you thinking about merging servers EME ?

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    kamizuma wrote: »
    why do i need validation ?

I don't know, and it would be pointless to ask you because you wouldn't be honest with us anyway.

good response there man
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    why do i need validation ?

I don't know, and it would be pointless to ask you because you wouldn't be honest with us anyway.

good response there man

plz give us your avatar :3
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @voidy

> I love this game and manage a dying guild here and all we want to do is clear content but LFG takes forever when we have to fill a spot (which happens a lot now, since most of the guild quit), the broker sucks for just about anything you can think of, there's barely any point in getting online to deal with it, and if I were rich enough I'd just uproot the whole guild to TR. But I'm not, so instead I get burned out and play other stuff, and so does everyone else.

My story and why I stopped log in already a week or may be two.
    I can't play some classes due to ping and locked to healer and dps. Big part of guild mates stopped playing (the reasons are different and fps drop after xigncode was one of the most often). Queue takes ages to find, IM even worse. There's simply nothing to log for. I'm not fan of grinding 7 days for one summer box with glasses, hat or scuba.
    Just sometime hanging here and reading threads. But even this becomes pointless as I don't play Tera at all.
  • edited July 2018
    Merging servers it is short-term solution. Just take a look on great mmorpgs like blade and soul. BnS is game where are avaliable two main regions, na and eu. You can buy blade and soul gold https://www.sellersandfriends.com/blade-and-soul/na/gold and make better build or whatever you want but it is not the most important in this game. Skill is something that you should train hard because this game it is not typical pay to win.
  • Why not LFG cross server instead of server merge, on one of the devs notes from BHS they said that team was thinking about it. Let's wait and see
  • i swear. every single month, a thread like this along with a name wipe thread is always created. let me answer it for you OP, NO, THERE WILL NOT BE A SERVER MERGE OR A NAME WIPE. i think there should be a forum rules and guidelines from creating a thread like this getting a ban time. it is ridiculous to see it pop every single month...
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeyTeacher wrote: »
    i swear. every single month, a thread like this along with a name wipe thread is always created. let me answer it for you OP, NO, THERE WILL NOT BE A SERVER MERGE OR A NAME WIPE. i think there should be a forum rules and guidelines from creating a thread like this getting a ban time. it is ridiculous to see it pop every single month...

I'm not a fan of the now-infamous server merge topic either, but threatening a ban of some kind is a bit extreme.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not LFG cross server instead of server merge, on one of the devs notes from BHS they said that team was thinking about it. Let's wait and see
    it would be nice if eme staff would let us know what bhs said about things eme "supposedly" asks them. even if its a never in a million years answer, at least we know for sure and can give up any false hope about it.

SageWindu wrote: »
    i swear. every single month, a thread like this along with a name wipe thread is always created. let me answer it for you OP, NO, THERE WILL NOT BE A SERVER MERGE OR A NAME WIPE. i think there should be a forum rules and guidelines from creating a thread like this getting a ban time. it is ridiculous to see it pop every single month...

I'm not a fan of the now-infamous server merge topic either, but threatening a ban of some kind is a bit extreme.

I feel like if eme made a post and warned people then it would be a justified ban. in a way, these monthly server merge and name wipe posts are necro posts. I do think that eme needs to come on and make an official post stating that there will not be anymore name wipes and server merges, then hopefully it will stop people from making them. all they are doing is hoping if they annoy eme enough, that eme will do it just to shut them up.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not LFG cross server instead of server merge, on one of the devs notes from BHS they said that team was thinking about it. Let's wait and see
    it would be nice if eme staff would let us know what bhs said about things eme "supposedly" asks them. even if its a never in a million years answer, at least we know for sure and can give up any false hope about it.

SageWindu wrote: »

I feel like if eme made a post and warned people then it would be a justified ban. in a way, these monthly server merge and name wipe posts are necro posts. I do think that eme needs to come on and make an official post stating that there will not be anymore name wipes and server merges, then hopefully it will stop people from making them. all they are doing is hoping if they annoy eme enough, that eme will do it just to shut them up.

ye more censor and more hate against enmasse :3
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    hopefully the new cm @KitTeaCup will be helpful in letting us know what bhs says about our questions and suggestions when eme asks bhs.
  • ArnetraArnetra ✭✭✭
    Not even close to the population levels that EME would do a merge for. LoT/VoT got to the point where you could show up in Highwatch channel one or freedom plaza and see only 2 or 3 people before they got their merge, none of the current servers, even the lower population ones are anywhere near that. I expect it will be well over a year before it's even considered, even with some actual large dropoff, which seems unlikely for the foreseeable future.

Also the whole "hurr durr population is way lower than summer 2015." Yeah, no [filtered] population is way lower than the summer right after steam release, doesn't have anything to do with when they plan on merges. Current Steam numbers are also a garbage metric since most people who start on steam move off to the regular launcher within the first couple of months (that is, pretty much anyone who ends up playing the game long term) anyway since it's set up so terribly.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    voidy wrote: »
    Threads are gonna keep being made because anyone on FF, AV, or CH hates that it takes way longer to do *anything* on those servers than it does on MT or TR. Want to sell an item? Gonna take time unless it's talents. Want to buy an out of season costume? Gonna take HELLA time, and I hope you're ready to spam lfg/trade chat all day too

I have spend the last two weeks trying to sell a +9SC lance at 1.3mil and nobody wants it. I mean, i might as well start playing lancer for such a cheap lancer weapon but anyway.. it does not sell and i am on MT ( i do not even want to know how FF/FF/CH really look like ).

Oh.. and i had a friend that struggled to sell his +9SC slayer weapon for 1.5mil on MT as well..

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Threads are gonna keep being made because anyone on FF, AV, or CH hates that it takes way longer to do *anything* on those servers than it does on MT or TR. Want to sell an item? Gonna take time unless it's talents. Want to buy an out of season costume? Gonna take HELLA time, and I hope you're ready to spam lfg/trade chat all day too

I have spend the last two weeks trying to sell a +9SC lance at 1.3mil and nobody wants it. I mean, i might as well start playing lancer for such a cheap lancer weapon but anyway.. it does not sell and i am on MT ( i do not even want to know how FF/FF/CH really look like ).

Oh.. and i had a friend that struggled to sell his +9SC slayer weapon for 1.5mil on MT as well..

Do you think it may be because of the price point and not because of population density?