Worth to play!?

Hi guys.... Tera was one of my favorite game back in a day when there was still alliance stuffs and only 8 classes.

Now im boored and wondering... asking U guys who still play the game... is it worth? :)
No hate.... i think Tera is still one of the best games i have EVER played.

Comments

• ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    TERA is a great game, but only you can decide if its worth it. Personally, i think is worth it and i would recommend you to give it another go, but not everyone shares the same thought. Take everything said in the forums with a grain of salt. The game is currently going through a few bumbs due to bad management from EME, but is still worth a try.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    TERA is a great game, but only you can decide if its worth it. Personally, i think is worth it and i would recommend you to give it another go, but not everyone shares the same thought. Take everything said in the forums with a grain of salt. The game is currently going through a few bumbs due to bad management from EME, but is still worth a try.

Tnx for info... i will give Tera a second chance. Didnt play like year or even longer. Didnt know that there is problems like this. Thats sad.
  • Glad to see another returning player. I am returning myself and recently remembered why I left. It was from lack of listening to the player base and poor management , like really bad management. If you’re okay with a company that doesn’t listen to pages and threads of people complaining.
  • imagine the grind back in the day x100 ... That's what tera is today.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like most of the MMO's if you don't make efforts to make a group of friends in-game to play content together then you might get a little bit disapointed if you are playing at non-peak hours.

The game is fun, PvE and PvP wise, yes it has bugs and gliches that can be exploited but overall is a really good game to pass the time in your leisure time.
  • eh... its a good game. But plagued with issues. However if you can pass that you can have a lot of fun. Don't spend money in it until you have tried and see how it is though.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Tera is still awesome to play but in game events have been really bad and purging the emp store made gold prices skyrocket to impossible heights. It made it really hard to get what you want.

• YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Go play Eu Tera, this one sucks.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    You need trusted friends and group to survive this game. Don't expect to get far dealing with the incompetent playerbase. TERA playerbase is the worst and only good people stick with their small community and steers far away from the plague.

Whatever made you quit before will make you quit this game much faster.

Right now EME and TERA are in the worst state its ever been.

1. They have to cut down on a TON of things that we are confused of their decisions. (one example, no server status and roadmap is gone)
    2. Noticed that IoD vanguard looks nerfed? Well it's because they decided to make it an event every so often instead of leaving it alone.
    3. Saving up strongbox keys for that jackpot event? Well that's no longer happening anymore.
    4. Struggling to earn Metamorphic Tokens? Well KTERA recently changed those tokens to gems (that we don't need) and EME doesn't wish to receive our feedback that we need meta tokens more than gems since we have Guardian Legion.
    5. Most of the cash shop items have been removed over this silly daily deal bull crap where it's RNG to get what you want per day.
    6. They no longer do costume exchange when you race change.
    7. Announcements are no longer in the website only but you have to venture into multiple social medias to figure out what's going on.
    8. Console release of TERA is here so focus on PC version has dwindled.
    9. We have xigncode that needs no introduction.
    10. We still don't have talents that ktera still continues to balance their game with that system so we are introduced a new buff of 23 power/endurance, but we are the ONLY server that will get it later after the dungeon releases to make the game "more challenging" when all it does is to destroy any motivation towards non-awakened classes that aren't good at the game because they are extremely weak over broken awakened classes.

Only reason to continue playing is that you worked hard to earning your possessions and pride of whatever is left in this game. New players shouldn't have any reason or motivations to come back to this game with the state it's currently in under the publishers that has no idea how to run this game.
  • edited July 2018
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    10. We still don't have talents that ktera still continues to balance their game with that system so we are introduced a new buff of 23 power/endurance, but we are the ONLY server that will get it later after the dungeon releases to make the game "more challenging" when all it does is to destroy any motivation towards non-awakened classes that aren't good at the game because they are extremely weak over broken awakened classes.
    Just as a side point that may help with this argument if true -- are you sure that we are the "only", or are you just comparing to EU? What about RU, JP, and TW?

But anyway, to the point in the opening post... the game's core features are still fun, as they've always been. But the game still has many flaws, at is always has (some flaws new, some flaws old). On the whole, I still think it's fun to play.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Tera is good game, but EME are really bad.
    BHS just need find another publisher and Tera NA will be great.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kira98 wrote: »
    Tera is good game, but EME are really bad.
    BHS just need find another publisher and Tera NA will be great.

EME is owned by BHS.
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    One thing i like about TERA today is, the new gear progressing, which is give a chance for every player to build the strongest gear from zero,
    but sadly thats not for every player which is not like to grind, so you need to grind to get better gear.
    Or other methodes which is you desire to get resources.

And the minus about TERA is,
    Lacking to unite player.
    Its seems most of player in TERA doesnt much care about cooperate each other, because lack in feature to unite them,
    for example TERA dont have 10 man dungeon anymore, because what i seen in player behavior, 5 man dungeon only make narrowed down player base in small groups, with 10 man dungeon and proper reward, player would be thinking cooperate with other player in larger groups.
    Ofcourse TERA have 20 man raid-dungeon (Harrowhold), but sadly those dungeon was `a big fail` due very high requirements and mechanics, and make so many player lazzy to run it, even they have very high item level.
    The only best 20 man dungeon is `Kelsaik Nest (20 man)` back of the day, and no one can compare it till now.

In fact that, i really miss that 10 man dungeon, and 20 man dungeon like Kelsaik Nest (KNXX)
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    From someone that played from 2015 vm5 patch till 2018 pre-awakening patch: If you wanna play, play only as a very casual player, don't ever take this game too serious (i.e: endgame) cuz even the devs ignore this game.
    For me, nowadays Tera is just like another "free" mobile cash grab game, the dev will do everything on their power (and prob destroy the game in the process) for the sole purpose to force you to buy the same thing again from the cashshop so you can redo old content (awakening reroll bs every 6 month cough..) and ofc the huge focus on mindless grind and unrewarding content to extend the lifespan of the very few actual content that we actually got (iod tier 1 bam farming ftw!) ;)

Btw, always keep in mind that Tera is a game made from koreans to koreans and imho this is a HUGE problem cuz if you're from NA (or anywhere else) you're just a "second class citzen" for the devs.
  • DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    You need trusted friends and group to survive this game. Don't expect to get far dealing with the incompetent playerbase. TERA playerbase is the worst and only good people stick with their small community and steers far away from the plague.

Whatever made you quit before will make you quit this game much faster.

Right now EME and TERA are in the worst state its ever been.

1. They have to cut down on a TON of things that we are confused of their decisions. (one example, no server status and roadmap is gone)
    2. Noticed that IoD vanguard looks nerfed? Well it's because they decided to make it an event every so often instead of leaving it alone.
    3. Saving up strongbox keys for that jackpot event? Well that's no longer happening anymore.
    4. Struggling to earn Metamorphic Tokens? Well KTERA recently changed those tokens to gems (that we don't need) and EME doesn't wish to receive our feedback that we need meta tokens more than gems since we have Guardian Legion.
    5. Most of the cash shop items have been removed over this silly daily deal bull crap where it's RNG to get what you want per day.
    6. They no longer do costume exchange when you race change.
    7. Announcements are no longer in the website only but you have to venture into multiple social medias to figure out what's going on.
    8. Console release of TERA is here so focus on PC version has dwindled.
    9. We have xigncode that needs no introduction.

Only reason to continue playing is that you worked hard to earning your possessions and pride of whatever is left in this game. New players shouldn't have any reason or motivations to come back to this game with the state it's currently in under the publishers that has no idea how to run this game.

i agree