SkyCycle / JetCycle Mounts

Why are the animation on these mounts so weird as if they just re-skinned the horse mount. When they move its just soo bad. Any plans on fixing them because they cost money you know and I didnt have the chance to try them in the preview shop so I didnt know that they had awful animation run.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have one week to send a ticket asking for a refund if you didnt like it.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    I dont want to give them up, they look cool. I just want them to fix the animation thats all. :( The car mounts didn't have weird animation run they have no excuse on the cycles
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

If this is true, OP, you should just get a refund. Don't be all "I don't wanna give it up" when you clearly don't like the thing you paid for, or you're just rewarding lazy work. No better than people who buy lootboxes but complain about lootboxes.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Im sad I have to give up these :(

TERA_ScreenShot_20180701_084827.png

TERA_ScreenShot_20180701_084803.png
  • I though I was the only one that though these were sort of crappy.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    If they can only fix the animation. These things would be soooo Good. I dont know why they used the horse a base model they could have used the cars instead.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

If this is true, OP, you should just get a refund. Don't be all "I don't wanna give it up" when you clearly don't like the thing you paid for, or you're just rewarding lazy work. No better than people who buy lootboxes but complain about lootboxes.

At least that is what I have been told last year when I asked about something that I bought that I didnt like it.

Not sure if the policy continue to be the same.

Note: I mean a refund on EMP, not a refund of $$$
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    C'mon who looks at you? Especially when you use it as ground mount xD