New dance emotes when?

2»

Comments

• EndevaEndeva ✭✭✭✭✭
    The answer is obviously because BHS is afraid of all the money they'd make if this was released for western TERA players. The very idea of more money terrifies them to the core.

It's not this.

It's a "Will we make enough money to overcome the cost of a licensing agreement".
    There's other things aswell such as the group's owner not wanting certain things outside certain countries. or just LOADS OF RED TAPE.

Or Bluehole could just not make content that completely ignores other regions!?
  • Digivolve wrote: »
    Copyrights.

Ummm no, a dance cant be copyrighted buddy.
  • ShikineShikine ✭✭✭✭
    I would be happy to get it without the music too :)
  • Good, just remove the stupid song because it sucks anyways and give us the cute dance D:

I know it's not EME's fault, y'all tried. Just another messup from BHS's part.

Luckily we can do something about it :^)
  • AkizeroAkizero ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Would be nice. Though, the dance is associated with the song since in the music videos they perform those dance moves :p
  • Sound like another thing they just dont want to let americans have in their game honestly. Iv seen way too much stuff that ktera has that they say they will not put in the western version for me to believe this isnt a racist issue. Which means i dont understand why americans keep supporting their game. (Buying shish) you could play it and not give them money. They treat the entire NA version like [filtered]. I dont see how nobody else notices this. With as much money as they make all of their Tera versions and Games in general shoukd be in prestiege condistion with all the same content. And if they cant get the same content then make something in equal to the content they say they "cant" put in the western version. As much as i see complained about this game im suprised so many people still play it and allow them to take their money only to make KTera better. And leave NATera as [filtered].
  • +9000 for necro
  • U can have this dance if u know how.. forum rules prevents me saying how but it is possible to do now if ur reeealy wanting it.
    Tho dun like this new dance like more the old ones :)
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    Oh no no no
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    L5C4XF4RNY wrote: »
    Sound like another thing they just dont want to let americans have in their game honestly. Iv seen way too much stuff that ktera has that they say they will not put in the western version for me to believe this isnt a racist issue. Which means i dont understand why americans keep supporting their game. (Buying shish) you could play it and not give them money. They treat the entire NA version like [filtered]. I dont see how nobody else notices this. With as much money as they make all of their Tera versions and Games in general shoukd be in prestiege condistion with all the same content. And if they cant get the same content then make something in equal to the content they say they "cant" put in the western version. As much as i see complained about this game im suprised so many people still play it and allow them to take their money only to make KTera better. And leave NATera as [filtered].

You're so amazingly ignorant. Holy [filtered] man
This discussion has been closed.