[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

You dumb healers(part 2)

13»

Comments

• IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Emerose1 wrote: »
    For each bad healer you meet there will be 5 bad dps and tanks. Probably more.
    You might as well name the thread “You dumb players” because raging at one class is useless. I get the struggle of being in a party with a healer like that but then when I que for stuff with randoms on my healers I end up with a party that dies faster than your 2 second Cd comes up for a lock on heal.
    Recently levelled a warrior and done KLNM as soon as 410 hit me and the healer wasn’t doing anything besides an occasional lock on or a more. I was the last alive with the healer, only one breaking lilliths shield and it was enough. So clearly you can still do well with a crappy healer (to an extent) if you know what you’re doing. At least for the normal modes.

All through leveling another dps I’ve felt the pain of not bad healers.... bad tanks. But that’s maybe because I had a personal healer.

Like can’t keep aggro off a dps with back crit to save their lives. Dungeons taking forever.

Did you know you can tank on gunner all the way to 65? I didn’t, I guess I found that out.

I’d tank it against walls to force the other dps behind it.

Apparently arcane shot does backcrit if you make it explode behind boss *while you’re facing the boss.* Who knew?

You can tank on gunner if you do this. And I had to. Because not one single brawler leveling could keep aggro off me. Not. One. Single. One.

This is not a brag, I don’t know what the hell I am doing yet, I have never played gunner, I just was pushing buttons off cd with no idea of an optimal rotation. Just had backcrit on and as soon as I got aggro (usually on first or second attack), after some after jumping around waiting literal minutes at a time for the tank to get it back, I just decided I’d be the tank.

I don’t know what’s wrong with most players of this game, it;s something I literally cannot figure out, why they have no clue what they are doing. The game hands you halfway decent backcrit crystals or tanking crystals as you level up. Like it gives you backcrit as dps and tanking crystals as tank and they clearly don’t use them and I do wonder why?

• LoveInHellLoveInHell ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I understand the frustrations. I think many people are too careless when picking a healer class, I’m not sure. Not saying that every healer is careless. People who want to fight, should not pick a healer class. It’s always handy to have your standard R2 attack in case you’re fighting BAMs. As a Mystic myself I noticed some issues with the class since the latest patch in June. When the Gunner came out, the Mystic’s thralls didn’t work what so ever, which meant the team didn’t get extra endurance from the Thrall of Protection. When that got fixed the day after, they messed something else up. The Mystic’s cleanse wouldn’t work on others, which also meant the Mystic could not cleanse himself. - team kept losing blood, cleanse didn’t work even it definitely should have -Hopefully this got fixed too but I haven’t played since then. - yesterday - Now when it comes to playing as a team, people depend way too much on the healer. I totally agree on we should heal and cleanse all the time. BUT it is not our fault when you die cause you didn’t dodge correctly. There are attacks that we, the healers, should definitely dodge as well and we can’t heal in the meantime or we would die, and that is a disaster when you’re not a rookie anymore but skilled, even worse, when your skill Vow of Rebirth is on cooldown and you already resurrected yourself. - Vow of Rebirth is a skill you put on someone, when they die they can immediatly resurrect, this spell is automatically put on you too if you got the right glyph for it - Your team should always have resurrection scrolls with them in case something goes wrong, mistakes happen, no one is immortal on this game. Now I wish that Mystics didn’t use the Arun’s for the team to pick up, I only use them to heal myself. People also blame the healer for things so easily but when the team doesn’t know their position, its a disaster to keep up with the team as everyone is running everywhere. Healers can’t heal or cleanse if the person is too far away. The healer should always stay close enough, the mistake lies with you if you run away from him. Though I think things like this happen when there is panic or people just depend too much on the healer... I assume most just don’t know how it is like.

Edit: I play on Skulregnath, not sure if the thrall and cleansing issue was on every server.
  • xGeneralx wrote: »
    Didn't think I'd have to make another one. Seems healers are still getting worse. You have one job and can't even do that.

Healers that won't use lock on heal.

Simple solution. No heal no fight. You useless scumbags wanna do nothing then your carry dps will afk.

Seriously there should be a basic iq test to be able to play a healer.

one creating another account to bypass a ban is against the tos and most likely will result in an ip ban.

two you don't seem to know a damn thing about healers so what right do you have to even complain? you're just lumping in every healer player in one group just because of a few fail healers you've ran in to.

three yes i did report you because you did bypass the ban that was handed down to you on your previous account that created the other topic "you dumb healers" hopefully eme will take action.
  • All of a sudden, I feel like an *exceptionally* good healer (Priest). I don't do half the stuff that's complained about and lock-on heal is my #1 skill plus buffs and such. We aren't all terrible. Lol.

But... Quit hating on the healers. SO MANY TIMES I have a terrible DPS or *worse* a terrible tank!! Do you know how hard it is to do MY job effectively when the tank is a complete P O S?

If you're DPS and dying, don't blame your healer right away. It could be the tank SUCKS and as a healer it's hard if your tank sucks. A terrible tank can make a decent/good healer look like ****. Not the healer's fault when the tank is ****.

Or if you're a crap DPS don't expect me to keep you alive over my tank. I'll try but if you are THAT bad it's not my fault. Dodge and don't stand in the red circle. SO MANY TIMES DPS JUST STAND IN THE RED CIRCLE!!

It's easy to blame the healer for deaths "because someone died"
    **but**
    -Was the tank actually tanking & keeping aggro?
    -Was the DPS doing everything they can such as being mobile instead of standing still? **DPS!!!! STOP standing STILL and then blaming the healer for your death! Do not stand still. Do not stand still and then blame your healer. **AGAIN-- Do not stand still in the red circle and then yell at your healer.
    -Did everyone run ahead before the healer got there and buffed everyone (this has happened in EVERY instance dungeon I've done!) Like I join as last person through IM, and everyone ran off a few rooms ahead before I even loaded.
    --Hellloooooooo.... Wait for your healer!!!!!!!!!!! I try to put buffs on but no... Everyone runs out of my 30m circle. Like c'mon!! Wait a flipping ~4 seconds.

I've been told to literally STOP HEALING by the tank & DPS **because they couldn't keep aggro and had to run around** (but at least their crappy selves were alive due to my healing.)

Guess what I did after being called an idiot and told to stop healing... I stopped healing. Guess what happened... Everyone died (besides me).
  • > @AlcoJack said:
    > if a tank doesnt block - its heallers fault.
    > If DD havent done core mechs - its heallers fault.
    > If you just dps and dont evade - its heallers fault.
    > If your gear is low and you get 80% down with one hit of a boss - its heallers fault.
    > If healler takes tanks aggro when he heals ppl - its heallers fault.
    > ( i can probablty do this all day )
    >
    > Standart thing in MMORPG xD
    >
    > I personally see only bad tanks lately ( or should i say tanks who do not know the core mechs )
    > And very low skill dpsers who use only auto atack .
    >
    > (lol i love to tank with my warrior when there is a lancer or a brawler in a party )

Quite possibly my favorite post ever. Anywhere. Thanks :)
  • @KingBowie As a priest the lock on shouldn’t be your #1 skill... just saying, lock on is weak in comparison to your other heals or mystics lock on.
    And I do agree about the bad group affecting how well you perform as a healer, a tank is always the one to either make it or break it.
    No wonder no one wants to tank in this game...
  • Emerose1 wrote: »
    @KingBowie As a priest the lock on shouldn’t be your #1 skill... just saying, lock on is weak in comparison to your other heals or mystics lock on.
    And I do agree about the bad group affecting how well you perform as a healer, a tank is always the one to either make it or break it.
    No wonder no one wants to tank in this game...

Its also the only heal that is guaranteed to hit everyone. I rely on it more than most of the other heals, though some are better in other situations.
  • > @Badboibunneh said:
    > xGeneralx wrote: »
    >
    > Didn't think I'd have to make another one. Seems healers are still getting worse. You have one job and can't even do that.
    >
    > Healers that won't use lock on heal.
    >
    > Simple solution. No heal no fight. You useless scumbags wanna do nothing then your carry dps will afk.
    >
    > Seriously there should be a basic iq test to be able to play a healer.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > one creating another account to bypass a ban is against the tos and most likely will result in an ip ban.
    >
    > two you don't seem to know a damn thing about healers so what right do you have to even complain? you're just lumping in every healer player in one group just because of a few fail healers you've ran in to.
    >
    > three yes i did report you because you did bypass the ban that was handed down to you on your previous account that created the other topic "you dumb healers" hopefully eme will take action.

Don't suck as a healer. You're obviously a [filtered] healer that's why your here.

Clearly you aren't intelligent enough to bypass a simple child's play it ban. Scrub.