We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• Rare crit mount
  • again!!!!!!!!!!
    W5OFQbj.png
  • Please don't be Sexist EME. There are also players that likes to buy male exclusive costumes too.

Like:

RassleMania Smart Box
    Ready To Rumble Smart Box

we also exists!
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still want the Summer Wrap. Cmon EME! is Summer! give us daily deals related to summer!
  • can you guys bring back kill bam/jumpsuit/gym/martial costume?,i want it so bad in my baraka lancer,theres none in TB (TR) :(
  • TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    What I want to know is why Daily Deals are being wasted on things like fashion coupons, rng boxes, and costumes that are literally going to be released in the cash shop for direct purchase in a few days (*cough* striped swimsuits *cough*) ?

Don't get me wrong - I understand that even if you did 2 daily deals a day without any of these "fillers", you'd run out of items/would be repeating cycles very quickly, but why not use these "fillers" to put in something that would make you guys even more money?

For example - you've been selling a lot of popular dyeable costumes the last few days (Arins, Ridas, Jeans and Jacket Smart Boxes, etc). Why not have a daily deal on a big pack of apothecary dyes?

In addition to this, what happened to the weekly themed cycles for daily deals? You said you're going to implement this, but I'm still seeing a random assortment of costumes/accessories/trash with no common theme day after day. And what happened to repeats later on in the week if said cycle was implemented?
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsin wrote: »
    What I want to know is why Daily Deals are being wasted on things like fashion coupons, rng boxes, and costumes that are literally going to be released in the cash shop for direct purchase in a few days (*cough* striped swimsuits *cough*) ?

FWIW, the old swimsuits are being released to the daily deals instead of the cash shop. That was what the schedule was saying. And actually this is the weekly theme cycle with repeats later in the week to come. So they're kind of doing part of what you asked already.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭

FWIW, the old swimsuits are being released to the daily deals instead of the cash shop. That was what the schedule was saying. And actually this is the weekly theme cycle with repeats later in the week to come. So they're kind of doing part of what you asked already.

But yesterday they released the series 3 or 4 swimsuits (cant remember) into the daily deals, which makes your argument about the swimsuits not being in the daily deals because of sales schedules, invalid.

HQ1eEjd.jpg
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 4
    Fair enough. i probably should had read up before posting, but at least i got some good info from this little slip of mine: Why all of the forums hate you @ElinUsagi

I still want the summer wrap. Is probably one of the most requested items here to be released into the daily deals.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »

But yesterday they released the series 3 or 4 swimsuits (cant remember) into the daily deals, which makes your argument about the swimsuits not being in the daily deals because of sales schedules, invalid.

I think it's already been clarified... but series 4 and before in daily deals only, series 5 & 6 in the store only. Presumably (if they keep doing daily deals), series 5 will be in the deals next year or at some other sale time.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Fair enough. i probably should had read up before posting, but at least i got some good info from this little slip of mine: Why all of the forums hate you @ElinUsagi

I still want the summer wrap. Is probably one of the most requested items here to be released into the daily deals.

Sorry, Summer Wrap won't be in Daily Deals for summer this year. Loot box only.
  • urmineboi wrote: »
    Please don't be Sexist EME. There are also players that likes to buy male exclusive costumes too.

Like:

RassleMania Smart Box
    Ready To Rumble Smart Box

we also exists!

You'll see those closer to Halloween time.
This discussion has been closed.