New Kitty pets - What do they do?

Auto loot or storage or nothing?

News post doesn't say anything about what they do.

Edit: Also according to the news post and store, each loot box contains 2 different cats, but each picture of the 2 loot boxes have 1 cat, so we only know what 2 of the cats look like, what about the other 2?

Thanks!

Best Answers

• SeraphionSeraphion ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    If someone's still looking for what they do, someone just got both versions (rare and superior) on my server, so I thought I could share the description:

dg4bht.jpg
    2ng6g0l.jpg
  • KitTeaCupKitTeaCup admin
    Accepted Answer
    Hi everyone!

Apologies on our part for that miscommunication -- here's what they do: Brownie and Mouser both auto-loot and auto-gather for you, while Havana and Maltese have both of these skills and provide pet storage.

We got too excited cause they're so dang cute, thanks for asking what they do - it's been updated in the news post!

Answers

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are in lootboxes u_u.

Do not want.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    EME.

You are putting a cash shop item on sale, and not telling your playerbase what it does, especially when it's in lootboxes with a very low chance of obtaining a re-use/already existing mount as a mere pet.

I sort of forgave their laziness lately since they stopped adding all the loot content inside those boxes, but this has gone too far.

BEFORE: https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/lostfoundbox1/lost-and-found-box (showing all the chance items)
    AFTER: https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/kittenkaboodlelootbox/kitten-kaboodle-loot-box (barebones description and no single list of loot prizes)
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    visit our discord for more info
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    visit our discord for more info

On discord, people speculating and wondering the same thing, the question still hasn't been answered yet.
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Lol daily deals everyone :) Buy your emp before its gone and bleed for all we care.
    Seraphion wrote: »
    If someone's still looking for what they do, someone just got both versions (rare and superior) on my server, so I thought I could share the description:

dg4bht.jpg
    2ng6g0l.jpg

Appreciate the screenshots thanks!
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I was thinking of picking up the maltese pet, is the pet tabs still limited to 4?
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    I was thinking of picking up the maltese pet, is the pet tabs still limited to 4?

Yup
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have all of the pet bank slots full already, so i might go for the Rare version instead of Superior to save some bucks. :)
  • miskaymiskay ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Keep EME happy spend all you can please =)
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    Have all of the pet bank slots full already, so i might go for the Rare version instead of Superior to save some bucks. :)

both same price
    but rare one marked as rare with less chance to get
    just so you think you have more luck but spend more :p
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    I'm curious which pet is which; are the ones wearing the bell Mouser and Brownie (the rare versions)? I don't want to make assumptions.
  • KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Apologies on our part for that miscommunication -- here's what they do: Brownie and Mouser both auto-loot and auto-gather for you, while Havana and Maltese have both of these skills and provide pet storage.

We got too excited cause they're so dang cute, thanks for asking what they do - it's been updated in the news post!

I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm a bit upset with how missleading this statement is. While they DO have the functions you mention, apparently you have to manually activate them. When you pull the pet out is ALWAYS on auto-gather mode and you have to click on the auto-loot icon on the pet to activate the function. This is incredibly annoying. I don't understand why it can't just do both things at once, or why t here is no option to pick wich function you want it to have on summon. Personally I have the same issue as mentioned above, have been caped on storage pet slots for years, and I see no point in spending on something that's just for looks while wasting their utility. So I got the one that loots and gathers, as I already have a felicity, that's my gathering pet, so I got this one as a cuter lootpet.

You may think I'm just complaining for complaining, but I'm not. Is incredibly annoying that it doesn't specify you HAVE to manually activate each function. Please change their tooltip so people are not mislead into buying it thinking is a better pet than it is. At first I thought the pet was broken cause it wasn't looting at all. Was gonna send a ticket about it but figured it out in the end. And no I don't want a refund for it, I'll keep it cause I love cats and find the pet cute regardless, just be a bit more specific about things.