Advice to get players active again!

EN MASSE / BLUEHOLE!

I'm begging you to implement this into the game ASAP! I believe it will save your game till your next big patch! The biggest factor I think making people leave other than the fact of lack of content is the RNG. You guarantee something of worth and that gets people excited.

Make an event or a new quest that will give players an AMBUSH item on a completed RMHM clear(or a certain amount of clears)! The weapon makes the most sense to give but for those that already have it maybe you can allow us to have a choice at what piece.

-POPULATION will bounce back because they have something to play for and it directly effects them for the next big patch.

-The nerf to the dungeon will get utilized and completion rates will sky rocket.

-I believe this will keep everyone busy for a while. Newer players to the dungeon will actually have people to help them learn and clear/practice. Veterans will farm this on multiple characters to gear. Also the amount of farming to get the feedstock.

-Trade broker will be active again.

This is a dead game right now and waiting around is going to make it worse. I understand how amazing this game is but we console players literally have nothing to play for right now. You implement this into the game and I guarantee people will come back and continue playing until that big patch!

Thank you

Comments

• PXMJG3T9RKPXMJG3T9RK ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Would be nice to have a double drop event for pve content.

Don't understand why pvp has had a event going for 2 months now but the only pve event worth a damn. Lasted only 3 days.

I would agree on double drops but not on giving out a free ambush weapon on a first clear. Maybe if you had to complete it 10 times or something.

I play on orisk xbox and have spent a decent amount of time crafting my ambush bow to +15. So I understand how the grind can push people away. But if they did a double drop weekend it will also help with the lack of designs as well.
  • PXMJG3T9RK wrote: »

Don't understand why pvp has had a event going for 2 months now but the only pve event worth a damn. Lasted only 3 days.

I would agree on double drops but not on giving out a free ambush weapon on a first clear. Maybe if you had to complete it 10 times or something.

I play on orisk xbox and have spent a decent amount of time crafting my ambush bow to +15. So I understand how the grind can push people away. But if they did a double drop weekend it will also help with the lack of designs as well.

Several weeks ago we had an double vanguard request reward ( triple rewards for elite members ) and it was amazing.
    I had elite account and the 3x more exp rewards, item rewards, feedstock rewards, etc was really fun to farm/grind
  • HueHue ✭✭
    PXMJG3T9RK wrote: »

Several weeks ago we had an double vanguard request reward ( triple rewards for elite members ) and it was amazing.
    I had elite account and the 3x more exp rewards, item rewards, feedstock rewards, etc was really fun to farm/grind

Aye sir! Not free Ambush, but double or triple VG requests rewards and double or triple drops in dungeons please.
  • > @FinalFantasy7 said:
    > PXMJG3T9RK wrote: »
    >
    > Would be nice to have a double drop event for pve content.
    >
    > Don't understand why pvp has had a event going for 2 months now but the only pve event worth a damn. Lasted only 3 days.
    >
    > I would agree on double drops but not on giving out a free ambush weapon on a first clear. Maybe if you had to complete it 10 times or something.
    >
    > I play on orisk xbox and have spent a decent amount of time crafting my ambush bow to +15. So I understand how the grind can push people away. But if they did a double drop weekend it will also help with the lack of designs as well.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Several weeks ago we had an double vanguard request reward ( triple rewards for elite members ) and it was amazing.
    > I had elite account and the 3x more exp rewards, item rewards, feedstock rewards, etc was really fun to farm/grind

That's the event im referring to for pve. It only lasted 3 days. I just wish we had more pve events.
  • Rally would help a bunch, or broken prison. Hopefully they don't wait until just prior to deathwrack patch (vm9) to implement them.
  • Merging servers would be at the top of the list for me, I have 9 65 characters on Fimbrilisk which basically is dead, I have never even seen an ambush design on trade broker and once have I seen a qautrefoil brroch for instance.
    I created a character on karascha just to check and it had several ambush designs and maybe 10 quatres on their broker along with alot lower prices for most things.
    On fimbrilisk a etching III design is at lowest 100k (for the undesirable ones) up to 250 or more for some.
    So this basically sucks because although it can thrive (somehat) on certain servers it still means it has died on another server (fimbrilisk in this case) which means those players will almost certainly quit (I know I wont relevel 9 characters atleast).
    I actually cant understand how stupid this isolated server thing is and who came up with it.
    So thats why I dont even feel like playing anymore which sucks because I have put down maybe 500 hours so far already (probably more) which would go to waste.
  • My advice to make the game active like it should be:

Replace the EME staff
    Replace the Bluehole devteam/staff
    FIX THE GAME AND GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT

simple common sense really ^_^ but we all know it isn't going to happen and i stopped caring long ago since i don't play anyway xD.
  • My advice to make the game active like it should be:

Replace the EME staff

simple common sense really ^_^ but we all know it isn't going to happen and i stopped caring long ago since i don't play anyway xD.

Replacing staff would only create more problems because you would have people that dont know how the game really works. We need chat and guild system operational before anything else TBH and then a server merge
  • PrishanatorPrishanator ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    PXMJG3T9RK wrote: »

And now it happened, only over this weekend though. As far as i know En Masse they will repeat this event here and there though.
  • edited July 2018
    BlaineHall wrote: »
    My advice to make the game active like it should be:

Replace the EME staff

Replacing staff would only create more problems because you would have people that dont know how the game really works. We need chat and guild system operational before anything else TBH and then a server merge

The staff they already have now don't even understand their own game. It wouldn't get any worse than it is now and thats for sure as the current teams are doing a crap job and have no clue how to run a game. That is why this port was not a success. mmo's only do server merges when population decreases and that says a lot especially this early. Ask veteran pc players and MOST of them will tell you that bluehole is incompetent. There are plenty of devs out there and you can't say for certain that none of them would know how to run or better this game. Thats like saying you can predict the future. You can't do it because you don't know every dev in this world who may or may not know this game or know how to run a game like this. It has been years and compared to the majority of mmo's out there Tera is among the worst in terms of in game and customer support issues. The team will never change as they are more money hungry and greedy than most other mmo's and they push gambling boxes like i have never seen before it is only a matter of time before the declining population reaches that point where it can no longer sustain the game and it goes under. A true mmo/game company knows how to give the right amount of attention and satisfaction to its player base while also profiting from it take for example ffxiv which has been escalating steadily in population since a realm reborn started and pushing out a steady flow of content almost every 3 months. They rarely have any issues with their game not even close to as bad as tera has and if they ever do they fix it literally that day or the next day because they know how to get on top of things and give their players the quality they deserve. There are many many things more to take from square enix and learn how it aught to be done. Quality of life, performance, steady content releases, no gambling box sales (a biggie to some people i would say).

You can say "ya but its a bigger team and company", but at the end of the day that has nothing to do with whether a company is doing its job properly or not. Method of profit and team size only determines motivation and speed to get the job done, and clearly enmasse and bluehole have no motivation or care regardless of the profit they are gaining off of their some would say shady business practices, and whether you can find a few bad pionts about SE or ffxiv the fact still remains it's overall quality is far superior because care was actually put into the development and fanbase. You don't ever see square enix fixing the way a river flows while leaving serious issues unnatended (which serious issues rarely if ever actually show in their game because they triple check their work and debug a hell of a lot better. Regardless of the positive points i make or negative points others make the fact remains that ffxiv is still growing and it is an enormously populated game now and that is reality for a reason. Actions speak louder than words. There are statistics showing active players for both of these games and if you do a little google searching you will see the difference, and do not argue that just because tera has a different form of profit is why it is smaller or because its a different type of game because there are other games that are ftp and even pay to win that are bigger than tera because they at least do it right. I deleted tera from my ps4 a good 2 weeks after launch because when i saw it rushed out only after 1 month (if i remember right) after basically 3 betas (they did plenty of beta tests, however the problem is that with asmany issues with the game as there was rushing it out 1 month later for a release is almost insane in terms of how it should be done) with basically the same issues it showed me already that they only wanted to get a headstart on the money hungry marketing practices instead of doing a proper job to get it actually ready for a quality release, and once a pc veteran told me that it would not change for the better because it never has i pretty much figured it would be the case, and here i am telling people "i told you so" because i am seeing all these complaint threads almost every day about the games sorry state and also how the devteam and eme rarely listens and almost never takes action to better anything.

• I and many others are having a lot of fun playing Tera on console and that's what matters most
  • TYHY5JXWXJTYHY5JXWXJ ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    5ACKTD7LAR wrote: »
    I and many others are having a lot of fun playing Tera on console and that's what matters most

Very constructive post.

Topic was Advice to get players active again! NOT "give your opinion about tera here".

And btw I do like the game unfortunately I ended up on a server thats almost dead now.