[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

new innerwear (28 Crit Factor)

grabbed this screenshot from the Tera EU stream. they are being added to our build with the DS patch on July 12th. no clue when EME decides to release them.
euYc3aP.png

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah yeah, the yearly cycle of new underwear.
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Ah yeah, the yearly cycle of new underwear.

I change my underwear daily not yearly
  • Guessing it’s only gonna be thru loot box..... *cough*cash grab* cough
  • When are we gonna get that over 9000 crit undies?
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm assuming you'll be able to get these in goldfinger tokens too?
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Inc 1 million gold innerwear.
  • Elinu1 wrote: »
    Inc 1 million gold innerwear.

kamizuma can affort it 8)
  • i would def buy them if they put non lootboxing option for 4995 or even 5995 emp each. i really hate lootbox gambling, pls no more of that #$%!
  • MiliceMilice ✭✭
    HeyTeacher wrote: »
    i would def buy them if they put non lootboxing option for 4995 or even 5995 emp each. i really hate lootbox gambling, pls no more of that #$%!

As much as i understand the frustration, that would be the most horrible idea ever unless they also added a guaranteed way of getting them in-game without paying real money.
  • HeyTeacher wrote: »
    i would def buy them if they put non lootboxing option for 4995 or even 5995 emp each. i really hate lootbox gambling, pls no more of that #$%!

would you pay 50 or 60$ for a virtual piece of underwear for one character? You can buy a Triple A game for that much.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    They can endlessly release those +4 crit inners while at same time slightly bumping up bosses crit resistance, endless circle of milking money. Naturally everything in loot boxes because gambling for it produces higher profit.
  • i'll just wait another 1 year and buy this innerwear at a cheap price because of the new +32 crit innerwear)
  • ReaperTime wrote: »
    i'll just wait another 1 year and buy this innerwear at a cheap price because of the new +32 crit innerwear)

If the game is still active next year yeah
  • Make them enchantable so I can wear +9 glowing innerwear with wings flaming out of my butt.