Worth to play!?

2»

Comments

• voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Only you can decide that. It's free, so you might as well try it.
    Having said that, DL7MMWLJ3W's post is on the mark and I completely agree with it. I'd say it's worth trying if you start on TR or MT, and have friends you're playing with. If you're alone on any other server, you'll be in for a bad time. Even if you make friends or try to start your own guild, it'll be killed off every time some dumb new decision from Korea ruins things a little more and forces more people out of the game.
  • game is worth playing, but not worth spending play money (for now)
  • Does EME plan to update our version to the KTERA version with the new UI and talents, etc? I don't care if it's a year away, I just wonder if they have plans for it?
  • edited July 2018
    W9JLMYKGYD wrote: »
    Does EME plan to update our version to the KTERA version with the new UI and talents, etc? I don't care if it's a year away, I just wonder if they have plans for it?

I am sure we will get the new UI whenever it comes around. But they've maintained for years that we (all non K-TERA regions) are never getting the talent system, and there are no signs of that changing.
  • W9JLMYKGYD wrote: »
    Does EME plan to update our version to the KTERA version with the new UI and talents, etc? I don't care if it's a year away, I just wonder if they have plans for it?

I am sure we will get the new UI whenever it comes around. But they've maintained for years that we (all non K-TERA regions) are never getting the talent system, and there are no signs of that changing.

Well, the new UI looks real nice. Can't wait to see that here.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Tera is interesting and beautiful.
    Sadly we dont have publisher who knows his job as eme doeant play the game they rule. Events have *10 times more grind. Same with high end dungrons: 2 star dungeons are your bread and butter. 4-5 stars very poorly rewarded.
    The queues nowadays are very long if youre not tank. I mean really long. Thanks to eme, their ridiculous management, indifference to players, xigncode and not fun filled with grind events - people just leave game.

Wanted to be positive but its impossible atm.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    Tera is interesting and beautiful.
    Sadly we dont have publisher who knows his job as eme doeant play the game they rule. Events have *10 times more grind. Same with high end dungrons: 2 star dungeons are your bread and butter. 4-5 stars very poorly rewarded.
    The queues nowadays are very long if youre not tank. I mean really long. Thanks to eme, their ridiculous management, indifference to players, xigncode and not fun filled with grind events - people just leave game.

Wanted to be positive but its impossible atm.

FPS in highwatch is better than ever! And there's no more crashes in dungeons, because there aren't 5 people online to even enter a dungeon with you! Not to mention all that annoying LFG and global chat spam has been greatly reduced, so it can be used for it's proper purpose of old players selling their gear as quickly as possible and gold sellers telling you where to buy gold for cheap!
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    @KillerPenguins so thin that its thick :lol:
  • I'm pretty interested in what is wrong EME doing.

TERA is one of the most F2P games I've played and the most casual
  • edited July 2018
    JoseMerced wrote: »
    I'm pretty interested in what is wrong EME doing.

TERA is one of the most F2P games I've played and the most casual

Objectively, the biggest problems with this game are with the developer and affect the game worldwide. People perceive that the game is in a rut and isn't growing (or may be shrinking). So really, the complaints all come down to a belief that EME should be fighting harder to fix the game's problems and trying to make players happier to reverse the game's fate -- that basically if EME "cared more" and "played the game more" and "listened more" the game could be much better than it is. But, fundamentally, TERA is still a game with one of the more fair F2P setups (though not perfect), and the game itself still has the same core strengths its always had (action combat, world setting, art style, etc.). So it's not like EME is "ruining the game" anymore than BHS does themselves. People just think EME should care about the game as much as the players do (and should be fighting to save it with all their energy every day, and pushing BHS like hell to care for this market), and they just don't perceive that they do.

Basically the laments of people who care too much, but you see that a lot on all MMO forums to be honest. In the end, there's still fun to be had in this game.
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Some people are still trying to defend EME to death even though everyone knows EME could do a lot better. Just look at how much better EU Tera is for example.

All the improvements we got for the past year were basically because of people looked at EU Tera and cried incessantly until EME copied it.
  • Good news remember that content you were playing "back in the day" you can still play it! If fact that's ALL you can play since they haven't added anything significant content wise in 5 years.