The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Are you thinking about merging servers EME ?

Comments

• Y7XMMFLF5RY7XMMFLF5R ✭✭
    edited July 9
    before this thread is closed, I once again will say, bring Character Transfer Voucher item to NA! make it same amount of EMP as what we pay while transferring.at least many people can transfer other than quitting and abandoning the game completely, people saying Tera is dying on the west, the main reason of it is not other mmorpgs but always irresponsible careless publishers!! a friend of mine said EMP is 1-100 now, last time I played it was 1-25/30, it is the best sign of game is dying and people supporting the game lesser and lesser, good luck with being like this EME, I checked the other games you published, sorry to say this but they are complete sh*t .

and yes, I created an account only to write on the forums, so I know you will ban this account cause it is not an active game account.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y7XMMFLF5R wrote: »
    before this thread is closed, I once again will say, bring Character Transfer Voucher item to NA! make it same amount of EMP as what we pay while transferring.at least many people can transfer other than quitting and abandoning the game completely, people saying Tera is dying on the west, the main reason of it is not other mmorpgs but always irresponsible careless publishers!! a friend of mine said EMP is 1-100 now, last time I played it was 1-25/30, it is the best sign of game is dying and people supporting the game lesser and lesser, good luck with being like this EME, I checked the other games you published, sorry to say this but they are complete sh*t .

and yes, I created an account only to write on the forums, so I know you will ban this account cause it is not an active game account.

when I suggested that people buy a server transfer so that they could go to the server they want, I was labeled as the wicked witch of the west pretty much.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    CornishRex wrote: »
    how do solo players contribute the least when we spend real money in the game? without us spending money on our main and our alts, eme wouldn't be able to afford to keep the game going.

You're implying only solo players spend money like christin, simply not true. In fact you're implying solo players spend more than anyone, without any proof to back it up.

Also I said "contribute to the community" not contribute monetary to eme lol. You don't have friends you run with, you don't make your guild events or participate in them etc. etc. If you do of course you're not a solo player.

All I see from your comments is you don't care if you lose alts, and since the world revolves around you and Equitas, everyone else doesn't matter. Personally, I'd laugh if they squeezed you all into one, little server. It would be funny watching you two rant and rave at everyone you're getting grouped with. Then, there is the server lag and all of the broker competition. There'd be so much competition stuff would go way cheap. Oh, and lets not forget IOD. I know you don't care about IOD, but yeah, it would be fun to see all of the fighting over the BAMs. People that do dungeons farm IOD, but it's solo content, and you both seem to want to get rid of everyone that does solo content. We're just so worthless and shouldn't even have a say on whether or not our alts gets trashed. You high level dungeon doers are so much more valued than we'll ever be.

No, lets be honest. You and Equitas have such poor reps on your servers that you can't get players to play with you, so you want players to be forced to play with you by doing a server merge. You're the anti-social ones, because while we're playing solo, at least we're not ticking everyone else off. Meanwhile, you're constantly getting into fights, being rude and making people not want to even deal with you. There's definitely enough people on each server to be able to play all content during peak hours. If you can't be bothered to play then, don't blame everyone else. It's obvious neither of you can get parties together due to your childish behaviors. I can only imagine how many players you've ridiculed and tormented.

I've only been off the game since the Xing update. When I was still playing, people were able to do end game content. How? Because they were nice to people and had friends to play with. Maybe you two trashing solo players should learn some manners. Then, you could find people that want to play with you.

Fact is, you want a server merge to make up for the fact that you simply cannot be bothered to either pay to transfer, start a new character or make friends in game to do content with. Instead, you want everything handed to you with instant matching. If you expect us to believe you're paying money into the game, then cough up a bit more to transfer or put the work in and start a new character. If you're too lazy to do that, it's not our fault. And yes, we all know the reason why you're fighting for mergers is because you don't want to pay to transfer your 5 alts. You don't want to pay, but it's fine to trash what others have already paid for. Please don't give us all of that bs that you care about the health of the game. No, you care about your pocket book and being too lazy to start new characters. Heck, EME is even giving you leveling events! So, STOP BEING SO LAZY!

BTW, it may shock you, but a huge percentage of players in game play solo. So, your bs about not adding to the community is a total laugh. People like us are answering questions on global and having no problems finding people to do content with if we want. We don't want to be forced to do group content, but it's not like we can't. Never had any problems finding enough people for candy canon, and I farmed them on 12 alts each day. It does require you to be civil and kind, which I don't think you and Equitas have figured out yet.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Christin
    Stop projecting, it's not doing you any favours seriously.
    If you ever noticed (not that you should've) but me and equitas aren't exactly buddy buddy with each other and I've argued with him quite a lot. The fact that he can be an a sshat from time to time doesn't mean he's not right here.

Paying for a transfer is something I will absolutely not do, out of principle. I will not support eme in killing my server even further. This way of forcing people to pay if they want to play with more people is disgusting atm. Despite what you think, I have people to run with but I am not in a big guild or a closed static thus my group often misses 1 or 2 people for aah for example, and it's hard to find people that are geared enough for that and not in a static already in my dead server. Everything else I don't have troubles finding runs but it certainly could be more alive.
    I will not dish out money for such a thing because it's dumb. I will however spend money on cosmetics but eme doesn't want me to, seeing how they deleted 99% of the store lol.

And jesus christ, I have never encountered a person that projects so much and so hard. None of your assumptions are true, but you sure would like if they were huh?
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    And I say again, what about those of us who have no problem with the population density but instead with other things in the game, such as, say, the absurd loot distribution disparity from leveling dungeons compared to the lv.65 dungeons?
    - Or the lack of meaningful rewards from 4/5-star dungeons?
    - Or the lopsided power-scaling in PvE (on both sides)?
    - Or the constant introduction of events that either aren't worth doing (the current Beach Bash event) or inject a massive surplus of valuable items into the world for no reason (the winter lootbox event)?
    - Or the hilarious mess that is class balance in this game?
    - Or EME's increasingly anti-consumer business practices?
    - Or the fact that the in-game codex is garbage and is in dire need of an update?
    - Or how about that those who are interested in the narrative are railroaded into partying with others (who may not share that interest) just to see what happened to some of their favorite NPCs?
    - Or the fact that some Vanguard Quest rewards were nerfed for the sake of "more events"?
    - Or the fact that some of us can play far more graphically- and compute-heavy games with little to no problem but TERA is still subject to frequent crashes, lag, and so on?
    - Or the fact that more stuff has been removed from the game than added?
    - Or the fact that the game is so ping heavy that the slightest hiccup can literally get you killed?
    - Or-

Look, I could go on for hours, but for myself and many others (who've, for whatever reason, decided to stay quiet about this), population density and people running dungeons is pretty friggin' low on the list of grievances. We've played and (once upon a time) enjoyed the game like everyone else; do we get no say in the matter?
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    As others have said, merges won't solve anything and you can put FF (presumed to become the biggest server after the merge) as an example.

Rather than a merge this time EME should block the transfers to TR and MT, block the character creation on those servers, update the server population status as "full" and then update FF, AV and CH server population status as recommended for them.

The case of ff was the fact that 3 dead servers were merged. Of course the result won't be highly populated.

Blocking populated servers as you said would be another great idea. At this point it's only important that eme acknowledges the dying population in certain servers and does something about it. Instead of doing things that constantly push the population away lol.
  • Jarecks wrote: »
    Hi @CobaltDragon Ever thought about merging servers
    I know I've brought this up fairly recently, but I'll go ahead and bring it up again, mentioning all of the feedback players have provided.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    First, fix the server lag/instability/freezes/fps drop and more things. Next, think about merge...
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    As others have said, merges won't solve anything and you can put FF (presumed to become the biggest server after the merge) as an example.

Rather than a merge this time EME should block the transfers to TR and MT, block the character creation on those servers, update the server population status as "full" and then update FF, AV and CH server population status as recommended for them.

very bad idea you will made tr and mt players upset, instead to save ff, ch, av you will drag tr and mt in their hell, it is alway a bad idea to sacrifice your best asset to save your bad asset
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    vkobe wrote: »

very bad idea you will made tr and mt players upset, instead to save ff, ch, av you will drag tr and mt in their hell, it is alway a bad idea to sacrifice your best asset to save your bad asset

Then that means that MT and TR has not been mantainig new players and only have survived because those who transfered there.

That means TR and MT population healty is just a joke and an illusion and maybe those 2 servers would have been in worst situation than other servers if server transfers werent an option for those with characters with cash shop items.

If they can't mantain and include those players that are in the leveling and gearing progress in their end-game activities then something is really bad with the player comunity itself.

But if something like that were to happen I asure you MT would do a way better than TR, because TR end-game players are way more elitist than MT, so much that you can make a LFG for a 4 star dungeon and if you are not in full SC you can be there waiting for hours and if you plan on joining LFG already published they wont give you an oportunity because you dont have full SC.

If you are on MT I wouldnt worry.
    i am not here to defend tr or mt and dont really care to what will happen to tera, so the game can close i will not cry

you said block the character creation, so is mean i cant create a new character after i bought the character slot just with that i can say to you many people will be very upset against enmasse and ask refund

i already know than we are in bad shape you dont really learn me new things, we only buy time, but our fate is the same than the first guild war at best or the shop will be closed at worst, so i am ready for this fate

so we can buy time to enjoy the maximun time of tera or made it shorter and i can say to you than sacrifice tr and mt to try to save av, ch and ff will only made shorter the lifespan of our tera

• @CobaltDragon so u request this suggestion to bhs?
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CobaltDragon so u request this suggestion to bhs?

the question is, will we get an answer to what bhs says, and also did eme have to get permission from bhs the last few times we had server merges?
    im glad that eme staff will send our suggestions to bhs, but we never really seem to get an answer from them.
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    @Christin
    Jesus Christ dude, are you okay? Projecting this hard can't be healthy for you.

> All I see from your comments is you don't care if you lose alts, and since the world revolves around you and Equitas, everyone else doesn't matter. Personally, I'd laugh if they squeezed you all into one, little server. It would be funny watching you two rant and rave at everyone you're getting grouped with. Then, there is the server lag and all of the broker competition. There'd be so much competition stuff would go way cheap. Oh, and lets not forget IOD. I know you don't care about IOD, but yeah, it would be fun to see all of the fighting over the BAMs. People that do dungeons farm IOD, but it's solo content, and you both seem to want to get rid of everyone that does solo content. We're just so worthless and shouldn't even have a say on whether or not our alts gets trashed. You high level dungeon doers are so much more valued than we'll ever be.
    >There'd be so much competition stuff would go way cheap.
    Not necessarily going "way cheap" but going cheap enough to not cost an arm and a leg, which is a good thing, competition in markets is never bad for anyone trying to buy, hell even people trying to sell emp would likely have a better time as most people don't wanna buy emp at 1:100 so they'd have more people buying, the only ones who'd be upset are Jews like Kami who hoard [filtered] for years to sell it at 100x the price.
    >Oh, and lets not forget IOD. I know you don't care about IOD, but yeah, it would be fun to see all of the fighting over the BAMs.
    There's 10 channels m8, and even then, on CH I literally never see anyone doing IOD bams besides when theres a double vanguard event and uhf together, then there's a decent amount of people but not so many people that people would be fighting over who gets the bam, theres way more than enough for people to fight their own comfortably, double vanguards itself doesn't bring as much people either, and the chance of us getting another double vanguards + uhf isn't very high.
    >We're just so worthless and shouldn't even have a say on whether or not our alts gets trashed
    Do you actually play over TWENTY [filtered] alts every day? or at least once a week? If you rarely ever play them you shouldn't care whether you gave that alt an outfit or not. I don't get why you people keep bringing up this argument of having capped alts on multiple servers server, there's no way you play ALL of them so you shouldn't even [filtered] care about them.

> No, lets be honest. You and Equitas have such poor reps on your servers that you can't get players to play with you, so you want players to be forced to play with you by doing a server merge. You're the anti-social ones, because while we're playing solo, at least we're not ticking everyone else off. Meanwhile, you're constantly getting into fights, being rude and making people not want to even deal with you. There's definitely enough people on each server to be able to play all content during peak hours. If you can't be bothered to play then, don't blame everyone else. It's obvious neither of you can get parties together due to your childish behaviors. I can only imagine how many players you've ridiculed and tormented.

>Solo player(in an MMO) calling anyone else anti-social when the people they're insulting are actually trying to make their community bigger
    lmao m8 are you actually [filtered].
    >Meanwhile, you're constantly getting into fights, being rude and making people not want to even deal with you.
    > It's obvious neither of you can get parties together due to your childish behaviors. I can only imagine how many players you've ridiculed and tormented.
    Yeupp, totally reasonable to just assume what everyone else is like, I'll just assume you're a c.uck who sucks eme's c.ock all day and that's why your shilling for them like this :)
    >There's definitely enough people on each server to be able to play all content during peak hours.
    >I've only been off the game since the Xing update. When I was still playing, people were able to do end game content. How?
    How would you know that if you're a solo player? Have you actually sat in LFG on CH, FF or AV waiting for well over half an hour just for one person so you can do a dungeon? or even sat in IMS for half an hour when all you need is a tank and a dps? No, you haven't, you don't know [filtered], YOU DON'T EVEN [filtered] PLAY, why the [filtered] are you arguing about the state of the game when you haven't played in over a month m8.

> Fact is, you want a server merge to make up for the fact that you simply cannot be bothered to either pay to transfer, start a new character or make friends in game to do content with. Instead, you want everything handed to you with instant matching. If you expect us to believe you're paying money into the game, then cough up a bit more to transfer or put the work in and start a new character. If you're too lazy to do that, it's not our fault. And yes, we all know the reason why you're fighting for mergers is because you don't want to pay to transfer your 5 alts. You don't want to pay, but it's fine to trash what others have already paid for. Please don't give us all of that bs that you care about the health of the game. No, you care about your pocket book and being too lazy to start new characters. Heck, EME is even giving you leveling events! So, STOP BEING SO LAZY!
    I've posted it in the thread already but I bought a server merge, I've leveled like over 30 characters by now to max and I only started playing about 2 years ago, do I wanna level more? No it's boring and repetitive as [filtered], the events don't make it any less boring or faster and the rewards are LITERALLY worthless, even [filtered] BHS makes better leveling events than EME, and like I said in the thread before, unlike you dumb asses that play a mmo by yourself, other people have friends they wanna play with but they don't always have a full group of 5 so they can't just go straight in with a premade, and no one with half a brain wants to give EME any money with how [filtered] they've been for so long now.

> BTW, it may shock you, but a huge percentage of players in game play solo. So, your bs about not adding to the community is a total laugh. People like us are answering questions on global and having no problems finding people to do content with if we want. We don't want to be forced to do group content, but it's not like we can't. Never had any problems finding enough people for candy canon, and I farmed them on 12 alts each day. It does require you to be civil and kind, which I don't think you and Equitas have figured out yet.
    > BTW, it may shock you, but a huge percentage of players in game play solo.
    And where's your proof for that? or is that just another thing coming out of your [filtered] like the rest of your post.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>candy canon
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>an event
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that gave free [filtered]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>that was over half a year ago, meaning the population was entirely different back then, especially cause it was during an event
    ???????? no [filtered] people are gonna farm that, try doing an actual dungeon on CH, FF or AV, you'll see how long it takes
    >I farmed them on 12 alts each day.
    What why only 12? Don't you wanna farm it on 20+ alts because you totally need all those alts you made? You're not gonna let that one costume you bought for that one alt you never play go to waste now are you?

I sure do love how posts that were attacking these shills were removed, but not removing posts like this fuckwits despite him attacking people, definitely no bias here guys.