[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Ping higher then usual.

13»

Comments

• I've had bad ping for a week now, most days now it 140 to 150+ normally it only 110ish.
    And the packet loss omg, it is horrid, tried various vpn's too, they start off ok then the relays go bad.

Here is a good day for me at moment.
    PhJtd5F5L1i.png

Gunner plays none too bad and mystic at moment playing none too bad, but my brawler, ninja's virtually unplayable

Gunner can just about do KD and lowers, mystic does lowers, anything higher and lag just too bad.
  • LapomkoLapomko ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I used to have ping issues but it was fixed when I came back from a vacation. It seems my routing was changed and the difference is night and day.
    Theres some problems with the exchange servers until it reach the servers in Chicago. My lag was caused from US mainland to Chicago but not when it crosses the ocean though.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    a3c347ee-f4ff-4af4-9862-f16959884b41.png
    :^) High Quality Service by EME
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    yesterday after maintenance i had 150-160 ping again,but now its spiking again but i think this time is my isp i will wait a little and call them to see if it will be fixed.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been spiking to 300-800 after patch, so it might be on eme this time.
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    my isp doing problems for sure because my friends dont have lag anymore..