We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

July Events!

Our Summer beach party and Festival of the Sun continue throughout the month (ending Tuesday, July 31 at 4 a.m. PDT), but some other things have changed for July. Check out the details below.

Community Events
The weekly TERA PC Stream is moving times! This month, we’ll be streaming Friday mornings at 10 a.m. PDT! Our stream dates are July 6, July 13, July 20, and July 27...and there most definitely will not be any kind of crab attacks taking place Friday, Saturday and Sundays. Absolutely inconceivable.

Monthly Leveling Event
This month, we’re continuing to showcase a character class with leveling bonus rewards. For July, our lancer showcase begins Sunday, July 1 at 4 a.m. PDT and ends Wednesday, August 1 at 4 a.m. PDT.

Create a new lancer or continue leveling one you already have and get rewards at specific level milestones. However, you only get these rewards once per server and only for the level milestones you hit during this month.

Dungeon Highlights
Dungeon Highlight Weekends alternate with Battleground Bonus Item weekends, with the first one beginning Friday, July 6 at 4 a.m. PDT and ending on Monday, July 9 at 4 a.m. PDT. The second dungeon highlight weekend occurs Friday, July 20 at 4 a.m. PDT until Monday, July 23 at 4 a.m. PDT. Completing a highlighted dungeon awards Dungeon Delver Coins based on the dungeon’s difficulty rating:
  • (* * *) 1 coin
  • (* * * *) 2 coins
  • (* * * * *) 3 coins

Vanguard Request Weekly Events
Here are the bonus events for each week of July. Events start Tuesday, July 3 at 4 a.m. PDT, with each event running until the following Tuesday.

Battleground Jackpots
JulyBGJPcalendar.png
Battleground Jackpots are available every day of the week alternating from Fraywind Canyon or Corsairs’ Stronghold—Fraywind Canyon jackpots on odd-numbered days; Corsairs’ Stronghold jackpots on even-numbered days. Battleground Jackpots award either 1, 2, or 3 Battleground Coins for a win.

BattlegroundCoin.png
During the Battleground Bonus Item weekends, battleground wins include bonus items and increased Battleground Coins in the jackpot. Battleground Bonus weekends are Friday, July 13 at 4 a.m. PDT until Monday, July 16 at 4 a.m. PDT, and Friday, July 27 at 4 a.m. PDT until Monday, July 30 at 4 a.m. PDT. We are interested in your feedback for the new Coin based Jackpot. Like it or hate it, just remember to be constructive in your feedback so we can make appropriate adjustments.

Comments

• LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »

Here are the bonus events for each week of July. Events start Tuesday, July 3 at 4 a.m. PDT, with each event running until the following Tuesday.

Hello @KitTeaCup, i think you forgot to include those events the post.
  • @KitTeaCup Will the rewards for leveling a lancer be posted before the lancer leveling spotlight starts?
  • GG highlight the first week please o/
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Community Events
    The weekly TERA PC Stream is moving times! This month, we’ll be streaming Friday mornings at 10 a.m. PDT!
    well that now confirms ill no longer be watching as this shifts the steam for me from 6/7am pdt/pst to midnite/1am
    oh well at least ill now get my saturday sleep ins and I was enjoying watching your streams to KitTeaCup !!
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you guys please not move the stream times? It was fine how it was and has always been, 3pm pacific. At 10am pacific most people are at work during those times so you guys won’t get much viewers anyways. Don’t fix something that isn’t broken.
  • is it only me who is a bit salty about leveling event?

I have most of the classes on 65lvl, most with some costumes bound, some with history of gear upgrades. The only classes I haven't leveled are those I totally got sick of after lvl 10 and deleted them :pensive:
    Not really fond of deleting 65lvl alts just to take part in the event and get the prizes. Not really no-life enough to lvl class I already have just to get me some stuffz. (and then what? keep two lancers? or delete the new one when they reach lvl65 since the old one have costumes and gear upgrades?)

Before anyone jump on me I KNOW the prizes are not that awesome (looking back at gunner in June).... but then again, since they are not that awesome, would that hurt to just send them (or part of them, or any other supposedly comparable gratification) via parcel to any max lvl character of that class since they DID the leveling, the only fault was that it was before the leveling event was even introduced?

And maybe I got it wrong, but I thought the whole marketing for leveling event was more like Class Highlight Month; wouldn't it be better if the event tried to generally energize the playerbase about the given class, so players would grab the alt they may have forgotten about, and played it during the month to get some additional prizes?
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    Some feedback on the leveling event -
    The twistshard gear that was mailed out to gunner looked like it had random/incorrect rolls on chest, gloves, boots, and maybe belt. With semi enigmatic scrolls as expensive as they are, and EME not giving a way to reroll these incorrect stats, this really isn't a good message to send out to new players.
    Consider changing this for future leveling events - either make the gear enigmatic so players can choose their rolls, or send out enough semi enigmatic scrolls for one full set of stat rerolls per equipment piece.
  • i litterally have 6 lancers get me in that showcase
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 29
    @KitTeaCup I don't think the new costume smart boxes are showing up in the broker, or there is none up for sale on CH.

Edit: I have checked other servers for the "Makin' Waves Smart Box" and "Lovin' Summer Smart Box" and nothing comes up at all on the broker.
  • @KitTeaCup can i ask for more sucess chance % for INFINITY MASK in champion's enchanchitng chest ? PLEASE?
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    edited June 30
    LancerJiva wrote: »
    @KitTeaCup I don't think the new costume smart boxes are showing up in the broker, or there is none up for sale on CH.

Edit: I have checked other servers for the "Makin' Waves Smart Box" and "Lovin' Summer Smart Box" and nothing comes up at all on the broker.

Yeah it's broken, people who were selling the boxes said they couldn't even see it themselves when they searched
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, not sure if you guys are aware of this bug or not, but the rewards for the leveling events aren't being distributed properly.
    So here is what it's supposed to give at level 65 according to the event page. And here is what it gave my friend at 65. According to the page, it gives 50 silver talents; in practice, 25 are rewarded. Also the weapon they're given is prerolled with random stats, instead of allowing the player to choose their own stats.
  • UPDATE! Apologies for missing this (thanks for catching that @Lynxzer )
    • Second Week, July 10–July 17: Double items from Vanguard Requests
    • Third Week, July 17– July 24: Guardian Legion Bonus Item & Increased Player XP from Vanguard Requests
    • Fourth Week, July 24–July 31: Increased Guild XP & Increased Item XP from Vanguard Requests

Thanks for your patience!