[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Pit of Petrax Leaderboard OP Rank

WTF is it possible to finish Pit within 2 secs? TR server Gunner did it within 2 secs... That OP...

Comments

• YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    if it's legit then I guess oath gunners can 1 shot him with balders
  • but 1 sec cant fill Full Willpower lol..
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    stack it in pvp before entering
  • MewtubeMewtube ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yeah it's kind of suspicious. I can't think of any legit way to keep full willpower at the start of fight since there is a walking path from the player spawn point to the boss. By the time you are near the boss, most of the willpower is already gone. In two seconds the best you can do is probably AB-> replenishment ->AB. BV's casting time is very long. So if you initiate the fight with another skill to fill up the willpower, then cast BV, by the time BV hits, it's will be more than 2 seconds on the clock....
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Mewtube said:
    > Yeah it's kind of suspicious. I can't think of any legit way to keep full willpower at the start of fight since there is a walking path from the player spawn point to the boss. By the time you are near the boss, most of the willpower is already gone. In two seconds the best you can do is probably AB-> replenishment ->AB. BV's casting time is very long. So if you initiate the fight with another skill to fill up the willpower, then cast BV, by the time BV hits, it's will be more than 2 seconds on the clock....

If you can enter the place with full willpower after pvp just do replenishment -> bv -> cancel bv reaaaaally fast with bot so it doesn't go on CD -> congratulations you can keep willpower for a minute now
  • That's a nice trick to keep the willpower at the start of the fight. Nice to know that.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mewtube wrote: »
    That's a nice trick to keep the willpower at the start of the fight. Nice to know that.

np, I tried it a few times and since my ping isnt that amazing I can't do the bv cancel trick every time but yup it's possible
  • The gunner that got 2secs time in PoP is one of the biggest cheaters currently in NA. He has a lot of privately coded scripts for injector that allowed him to get this time
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if we’re getting titles / rewards tmr? And if it’s top 3 overall or top3 of each class?
  • NO REWARDS. NOT UNTIL SEASON 2! WOOOHOOO
  • I think EME probably should investigate people with absurd length of clearing time and check if they are legit. Otherwise it will discourage a lot of players to be in competitive PvE and PvP when the top ranks are filled with cheaters...I fear it's like the memeslash fiasco all over again...
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @BOBBYYYY said:
    > NO REWARDS. NOT UNTIL SEASON 2! WOOOHOOO

What’s your source? EU patch notes say otherwise
  • SonNecCaSonNecCa ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I think EME probably should investigate people with absurd length of clearing time and check if they are legit. Otherwise IT WILL DISCOURAGE A LOT OF PLAYERS TO BE IN COMPETITIVE PvE AND PvP when the top ranks are filled with cheaters...I fear it's like the memeslash fiasco all over again...

PvE:
    Everybody likes to pose as a white knight but if someone like that joins a party to any hard end game content in PvE, nobody will complain about that "easy time".

PvP:
    I guarantee you that a guy hacking in PoP is the last thing that discourage some players on being competitive while there's 2 certain classes literally broken AF in the most competitive part of the game (PvP).
  • DvsvDvsv ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Otherwise it will discourage a lot of players to be in competitive PvE and PvP when the top ranks are filled with cheaters....
    Competitive on Tera, just LOL.
    Just play Overwatch, CS:GO, whatever if you wanna be real "competitive".
    Tera is a game where player X plays with 20 ms ping and player Y play with 200 ms and there's no built in skill prediction. This is a game where a class does 200% dps than another dps class just cuz of developer choice to force players to reroll!
    After 2015 brawler and zerk awakening tbh what exactly is the definition of cheating?
    "OP af almost one shot skils" made by BHS is legit, whereas "OP af almost one shot skils" made by third party devs is cheating hahaha, Tera is such a serious "competitive" game!

• Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Dvsv wrote: »
    Otherwise it will discourage a lot of players to be in competitive PvE and PvP when the top ranks are filled with cheaters....
    Competitive on Tera, just LOL.
    Just play Overwatch, CS:GO, whatever if you wanna be real "competitive".
    Tera is a game where player X plays with 20 ms ping and player Y play with 200 ms and there's no built in skill prediction. This is a game where a class does 200% dps than another dps class just cuz of developer choice to force players to reroll!
    After 2015 brawler and zerk awakening tbh what exactly is the definition of cheating?
    "OP af almost one shot skils" made by BHS is legit, whereas "OP af almost one shot skils" made by third party devs is cheating hahaha, Tera is such a serious "competitive" game!

You are my hero dude :^)