Do you lose gems when you die in the Arena?

Normally you can lose gems, but this seems a bit different than other places, so I wanted to see if someone knew.

Comments

• Was this really worth making a topic about? I’m not being mean but you shouldn’t even die in Arena, if you did though you should’ve noticed if you lost them or not. Pointless topic.
  • Sorry I am not elite enough for you. My warrior died several times during the first run through. I am sure it is my fault, but I couldn't put out enough DPS to keep up and died 2 or 3 times. I was just trying to validate if it was worth trying to refine my skills there.
  • Get better gear then try again. And don’t mash buttons as you lose health as Warrior.
  • Don't die. Thanks, that helps a lot. /sarc
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Id assume so id just make sure you have a complete on. Also don't worry you will get stronger later it is sucky to play a warrior in there imo though so I'm sure you did fine. It is worth doing for the intercede and when you get better gear it will be easy.
  • > @FlopsyPrince said:
    > Don't die. Thanks, that helps a lot. /sarc

You’re welcome. You got advice twice now to get better gear, still using sarcasm? Then you’re ignorant.
  • There should be an effect that is visible on the top bar that says if there is a crystal protection in place. Arcana has it. IDK about arena off the top of my head and same with ace, but I believe (don't quote me on this) there is one in ace. Personally I run with complete crystalbind as much as my memory allows me to. Sometimes I don't notice if it's on or not and don't reapply it when it's gone till I die. Regardless if in solo or party.
  • gufymike wrote: »
    There should be an effect that is visible on the top bar that says if there is a crystal protection in place. Arcana has it. IDK about arena off the top of my head and same with ace, but I believe (don't quote me on this) there is one in ace. Personally I run with complete crystalbind as much as my memory allows me to. Sometimes I don't notice if it's on or not and don't reapply it when it's gone till I die. Regardless if in solo or party.

Thanks. That is helpful.

I didn't think about looking for it in Arcana. My warrior can go through that easily now, but I will look for the status.
  • LoveInHell wrote: »
    Was this really worth making a topic about? I’m not being mean but you shouldn’t even die in Arena, if you did though you should’ve noticed if you lost them or not. Pointless topic.

LoveInHell, you spent much more time trolling this thread than it would have taken to simply answer the question and move on....or just move on since it was so pointless to you. Newbies have questions and sometimes have looked for and couldn't find or don't know where to look for the answers. We get it. Newbs aren't cool for you. Trolling them (us) doesn't make you any cooler. Answering questions might, though.
  • And... if you read further I did give him advice then he didn’t take it. Lol.
  • > @FlopsyPrince said:
    > Sorry I am not elite enough for you. My warrior died several times during the first run through. I am sure it is my fault, but I couldn't put out enough DPS to keep up and died 2 or 3 times. I was just trying to validate if it was worth trying to refine my skills there.

You died 2 or 3 times so you could’ve easily checked if you lost crystals or not. Another reason the topic was pointless. :)
  • You said "get more gear" which is not helpful in the least.

I am trying to figure things out, which is why I asked. I didn't know this was your personal forum and that those learning should not be heard.

Nothing also indicates that these are only intended after you have fully geared up. They look more to be for doing that gearing up, though I suppose you think I should still bow down to your useless advice.
  • > @FlopsyPrince said:
    > You said "get more gear" which is not helpful in the least.
    >
    > I am trying to figure things out, which is why I asked. I didn't know this was your personal forum and that those learning should not be heard.
    >
    > Nothing also indicates that these are only intended after you have fully geared up. They look more to be for doing that gearing up, though I suppose you think I should still bow down to your useless advice.

Yeah, you should bow down.
  • Thanks. I am definitely moving at my own pace. I am too much of an altoholic as well, but that has its own good and bad points.