The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

About the new innerwear!

agPUvao.png

I see nowhere what amount of the stat they provide. I'm assuming this is a typo of some sort, or whoever updated the store forgot to add in the number. But generally innerwear comes with say +24 crit factor or +12 power information. Just giving you a heads up. Hope you can add the information soon.

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also while we're asking questions about the innerwear, will they be available with goldfingers?
  • HakuryuuDomHakuryuuDom ✭✭✭
    they are 28 Crit Factor / 14 Power, sad that you didnt include this information in the shop. you may have gotten more sales...
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    they are 28 Crit Factor / 14 Power, sad that you didnt include this information in the shop. you may have gotten more sales...

Woah can't ask of eme to do correct item details because that would simply be too much, after all they are taking 8hrs on a maintenance gameforge did in expected 3 hours :)
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Also while we're asking questions about the innerwear, will they be available with goldfingers?

They are, per the patch notes. "Updated Undergarment Bag with new Innerwear."
  • The reason we don't include it is because it is a variable on the server side. So while it may be 28 Crit / 14 Power, it is actually be determined on the server side and is not a hard coded value.
  • They are fugly.
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭
    The reason we don't include it is because it is a variable on the server side. So while it may be 28 Crit / 14 Power, it is actually be determined on the server side and is not a hard coded value.

This implies that the stats may be random upon receipt and thus has the potential to be worse than what's currently offered in-game.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    • Increases critical hit factor by 28.
    • Increases power by 14.
    • Increases endurance by 14.
    • Restores 210 MP every 5 seconds.
    • Increases maximum HP by 11%.

https://en.tera.gameforge.com/news/detail/patch-notes-71-race-against-time

• Another way to milk players for money. How bout you guys work on doing server maintenance in a timely manner first before trying to cash grab?
    Another way to milk players for money. How bout you guys work on doing server maintenance in a timely manner first before trying to cash grab?

But without more lootboxes, they won't have the money to do maintenance in a timely manner!

-coughs-
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    The reason we don't include it is because it is a variable on the server side. So while it may be 28 Crit / 14 Power, it is actually be determined on the server side and is not a hard coded value.

This implies that the stats may be random upon receipt and thus has the potential to be worse than what's currently offered in-game.

that was my first thought when I read it too.
  • canikizucanikizu ✭✭✭

No it doesnt imply anything lol. Virtually everything is on server side and not hardcode in your client. If it's client side people will abuse and cheat and make it +1000 crit instead of +28
    canikizu wrote: »

No it doesnt imply anything lol. Virtually everything is on server side and not hardcode in your client. If it's client side people will abuse and cheat and make it +1000 crit instead of +28

That is so not what I'm saying, and I currently don't have the patience to clarify myself.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭

the " variable " part of the sentence made me feel like the innerwear may change stats and be different than is listed.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite
    CornishRex wrote: »