The Console Diamond Glitch needs handled properly(trouble in Vesporax)

I dont know about the other Xbox one servers or PS4, but the Vesporax server trade broker has been COMPLETELY destroyed due to the two top guilds primarily abusing a huge glitch that gave many players millions upon millions of gold, and NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT!! HELLO??? The only place this is being discussed in area chat in Highwatch, where one guild(Filthy Casuals) is launching a delfection campaign by taking screenshots threatening to run to "Cobalt Dragon on discord" with harassment claims. No one has harassed anyone other that to call our their cheating in Highwatch area chat. The major issue isnt even that so many abused this glitch(it started when Gunner came out apparently you could someone glitch the gunner diamond boxes to give you unlimited diamonds and emeralds which if true also will be trouble when the gear revamp comes out as they have a dragons horde worth of gold and jewels now), the issue is that they bought out pretty much the ENTIRE trade broker and reset the prices on everything 2-3 times higher (200g for tier 10, 300g tier 11, 200 spellbind costing 17k, 2500 for one semi enigmatic, etc) they put up large buywalls which when the newer players see the prices will instantly quit. I was in this guild through a merge until I discovered this the other day and immediately left. Im not sure about the other servers, but the guilds entire defense for not getting banned is that "other people did it and the games population is too low for them to ban us". This can all be easily proven but I'm personally waiting to see what, if anything, is done. I know a few that have done this glitch post here, and its amazing to see the hamstering and backpedaling happening in game chat. I have never seen anything like this go unpunished in a game where so much of it is based around a healthy economy plus real money purchases.

Comments

• oh for transparency, in game I am Skourge, and my GT is EternalScourge. Paging @Denommenator @KitTeaCup @CobaltDragon I pray you arent just taking the word of people taking one sided no context screenshots in highwatch as evidence of this, as many of the ones trying to reach out to you are the ones who were involved. I had to say something.
  • VellumVellum ✭✭
    Seriously? At a loss for words, yet not surprised at all.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    Thanks for posting it all over the forum (you should not have even hinted at the method) given I’m sure it works on both versions, on every server. And those affected items will still be around on many players’ accounts.

Delete the hints at the method from your post NOW.

I already guessed how it is most likely done. The item is bugged in other words in a significant way but *please* for the sake of every other server, can you delete these hints from your post.
  • 3A5A6FTPXH3A5A6FTPXH ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    @Vellum yep i just found out the people involved were great about keeping quiet until myself and others caught wind. they keep threatening go message cobalt to accuse us of harassment if we talked to get us kicked off the game. even had one player threaten to come after me in real life...lol.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    Can you please delete these hints from your first post?
    edited July 2018
    Pardon? the glitch isnt active anymore so its no worry @Ippiki however the damage is far from over EDIT EDIT; at least as far as I know, i dont actually know how it works but I assume since gunner boxes cant be earned anymore that any further cant be done. WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO SILENCE ME?!
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    Are you absolutely, 100% positive this is the case?

I still have one of these items on my husband’s account and if I find this works on PS4, I’m most likely quitting.
  • @Ippiki youre acting just like the guildies I thought we legit; trying to muzzle me. im not trying to share how to do a glitch to my knowledge you cant anymore the poin t is the game is ruined for many unless the people involved get banned. I didnt buy spellbind boxes with real money only to see others get 20 mill off a glitch sorry.
  • @Ippiki I dont know as I dont actuallyt know how the glitch worked it involved making a 65 gunner and a second gunner and duping the diamond boxes somehow. im sorry if you misunderstand my intent, but I am very upset regarding all this. Many players are trust me.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    I don’t think a forum full of morons who’ll *immediately* try to do exactly this glitch is a good place to be sharing even a hint of how a game ruining glitch works.

You should be taking this to customer support.

If you don’t know it was patched you need to delete all this info now because otherwise people will use and abuse it and every server is screwed.

Do you realize we’ll have server transfer in future, right?
    edited July 2018
    @Ippiki the attention needs made because ive had these cheaters all mass reporting me to deflect from themselves and everyone not involved on the server is livid.
  • EmyoooEmyooo
    edited July 2018
    This guy was part of my guild insinuated that we took part in this glitch (which we didn’t) but I agree it definitely destroyed our market however it’s seems action was taken hours ago and those guilty received gold wipes and inventory wipes aswell as bans although he likes to point fingers the funny thing is filthy Casuals is alive and well lol could the gms please take this post down it is defamation of character and harrasment at this point and to my knowledge the forums are highly against direct name shaming correct? Ty for your time in advance.
    edited July 2018
    LMAO what a surprise. why do you all run to Cobalt like hes in your guild? you do realize youre not special and everyone in your guild including you and your main officers admitted doing the glitch. OH also look more claims of harassment because the players that play the game fairly dont appreciate what you all have done. also thanks for validating my post as I literally stated someone involved would come here deflect and claim harassment.
    edited July 2018
    i wont name specific people but its HILARIOUS you coming here and literally lying about not doing it. I was in party chat with you all when it was admitted. your account history doesnt lie. maybe en masse cares maybe they dont. but if they do your account history doesnt lie. I cant stand cheaters (or liars). ill probably never play this again when fallout comes out and ill go on with my life. This whole thing is so ridiculous to me.
This discussion has been closed.