[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Priest Triple Nemesis not applying debuff?

So every once in a while after casting and de-casting Edict, my triple nemesis bugs and never applies the debuff effect... It is glyphed, anyone else have this issue? The only problem is... it happens on rare occasions and when it does, it renders the skill completely useless until it is casted on a new target (new boss or monster is hit with Triple Nemesis)
The funny part is, my friends told me that on Moongourd that the thingie even kept track of my debuff time and it said 50% upkeep, which sounds about right because it stopped working after we got the boss below 50% (When I casted Edict the 2nd time but immediately decasted it for the sake of healing my team)...

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that's really strange. Sometimes I have an issue with the icon not appearing under the boss hp bar because I use some old client ui mod, but my upkeep stays high so I know it's just a visual bug.
    Did you look at the combat log, if it says anything? Sometimes bosses resist it, although very rarely but I believe combat log should say you applied the glyph of enfeeblement, I might be wrong though.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    That is desync by server lag spike or for use 3rd party program :^)
  • Kira98 wrote: »
    That is desync by server lag spike or for use 3rd party program :^)

I don't use any 3rd party program (not expecting you to believe this anyways) and I didn't see anything odd when this issue arose

• SleepyTimeSleepyTime ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes bosses just resist the debuff. When a boss resists it, the message "BOSS resisted glyph of enfeeblement" will show in your combat log
    TERA_ScreenShot_20160817_222542z.png
    It happens infrequently enough, but just be aware of it
  • nozoyonozoyo ✭✭
    SleepyTime wrote: »
    Sometimes bosses just resist the debuff. When a boss resists it, the message "BOSS resisted glyph of enfeeblement" will show in your combat log

Which is funny because the glyph describes it should apply 100% of the time
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Sometimes the UI bugs out. TN is getting applied but the icon doesn't show on the boss' bar.
    You can get the icon to show back If you let TN time out on the boss and then re-apply it.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    nozoyo wrote: »
    SleepyTime wrote: »

Which is funny because the glyph describes it should apply 100% of the time

Same for Debilitate.
  • SleepyTime wrote: »

My System Chat log didn't log the first boss of AANM resisting the effects, as for a possible UI glitch, my friends in discord was screaming at me to apply Triple Nemesis lol