Please stop with all these events

Feedstock is already overpriced as [filtered] because of all the new gunners, now a exp event on top of that? New players eating what little FS there is left. (Right now theres about 4000 T9 FS, and 2300~T10 FS, which you can assume the price has skyrocketed since theirs so little.)

Give us a feedstock event, I can't even afford these feedstock prices right now.(PS4/XBOX)

Before anyone says to make alts, yes I run IoD Bams on 3 characters a day.

Comments

• FinalFantasy7FinalFantasy7 ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    giphy.gif

This is an MMO game. You need to grind/farm/work hard to become stronger.
    Tera community are too spoiled. I want this, i like this, i need this, i must have this, give me this, etc, etc.
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    Stop caring about fast progression.

Be happy with what you have, which if you’re running IoD BAMs on 3 characters daily, presumably 417 BAMs right? Is enough to clear any content in the game.

Enchant your stuff when you get the feedstock.

I almost never buy feedstock. I only play in evenings.

I have 4 characters with guile weapon +12 and 4 more in full t9, and one main in an ambush weapon (but oh no it is only +14).

I got scads of feedstock this double drop weekend. Stop running events? What?

Every time there is a leveling event a bunch of people with nothing better to do take a reaper from 58 to 65 and throw all feedstock on the broker. This results in an inevitable drop in prices thanks to the “want it now” mentality causing them to undercut each other because they “want the gold now.”

So asking eme to not run events when pretty much every event they run increases feedstock availability in the market just makes me question your sense.
  • Run alts. Reapers specifically. Get them to 65, do the dungeon quests up to LK then bank all the feedstock, alks, and gold.

Boom. 1300+ t9 feed per go and it's only a few hours work if you know how to do it.
  • why buy feedstock anyways? you get so much just from doing your BAM dailies and level 65 dungeons
  • in all seriousness it's not hard to grind feedstock so I don't see why feedstock prices in AH should be an issue if you aren't just too lazy yourself to farm it
  • edited July 2018
    They wouldn't stop events ever. In fact my guess is that they might keep coming pretty often as it's their only way to help distract people from the crap fest that is the ps4 port and poor management of their team and how they run/handle the game. They would rather try to distract people with events and store items instead of doing the work that they should be doing PROPERLY to prioritize and fix the major issues with this port that have been and still are around since the beta tests. Regardless of all that i would rather play other games instead of stress over this crap fest lol, but hey it's still fun to hop on the forums now and then :)
  • These forums are pretty dead compared to even the former Marvel Heroes forums. They are definitely dead compared to the WoW forums, though they share many of the same complaints.
  • I never heard anyone ask for “less” or “no more events”, lol.
  • NicobalkitoNicobalkito Argentina ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Ippiki wrote: »
    Stop caring about fast progression.

Be happy with what you have, which if you’re running IoD BAMs on 3 characters daily, presumably 417 BAMs right? Is enough to clear any content in the game.

Enchant your stuff when you get the feedstock.

I almost never buy feedstock. I only play in evenings.

I have 4 characters with guile weapon +12 and 4 more in full t9, and one main in an ambush weapon (but oh no it is only +14).

I got scads of feedstock this double drop weekend. Stop running events? What?

Every time there is a leveling event a bunch of people with nothing better to do take a reaper from 58 to 65 and throw all feedstock on the broker. This results in an inevitable drop in prices thanks to the “want it now” mentality causing them to undercut each other because they “want the gold now.”

So asking eme to not run events when pretty much every event they run increases feedstock availability in the market just makes me question your sense.
    I used to play on year 1 and some of year 2 of pc even in that time tera was know by their players for the fast pase lvl but the pain ln the as gear up. In that time max lvl was 60 and was at leas 15 to 20 times slowers than this. I remember that more or less people drop tears of blood to enchant their gear to plus 12. Lol. Now l have 4 lvl 65 and there are even cash shop items to lvl up to 60. Feels like cheating