[TERA Console] We will enter maintenance on 05/26 (Tue) at 7:00 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

How do enter the Phanto Keep's Dreadspire and Manglemire?

Sorry for the noobish question. How do you get into these two dungeons? I don't see these dungeons in matching or VG missions. When I go to the Manglemire portal it won't let me enter or use instance match to find a group?

Comments

• Thx. How do you get a ticket?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    You dont need a ticket. DSU is a 1 entry dungeon (2 for elite) and can be found in the tempest reach region.
    39e16f8372.jpg
    It's that blue dot. There are scrolls in the specialty merchant or merchant, I cant remember which, that will teleport you to the entrance.
  • Thank you.
  • i'm pretty sure that if you don't know how to enter dreadspire, you're nowhere near ready for it
  • NikiteslaNikitesla ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Thanks, that was very unproductive especially since the website didn’t mention you couldn’t use instance matching.

But it is always a pleasure to meet a real life troll.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    > @Nikitesla said:
    > Thanks, that was very unproductive especially since the website didn’t mention you couldn’t use instance matching.
    >
    > But it is always a pleasure to meet a real life troll.

Tbf dreadspire uppers have always been like this, you couldn't ims them.
    However lower dreadspire floors could be ims'd and since eme didn't specify that nor the fact that it can't be ims'd at all, it's their fault.

Not to mention they didn't even hint manglemire was an event dungeon, so cruel of them since I was looking forwards to some mm shenanigans.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    I know this is going to shock you, but newer players exist. Surprise!
    I acknowledged that in the second part of my post :sweat: