[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

i can't buy EMP or see daily discounts

When i am logging in there is no Tera Daily Deals message.
When i tryed to push it from menu - sometimes there is sound effect of it appearing, but it not opening, when i am pushing on Purchase button in dressing room everything become dark, like this window opened, but it's not opening, and i can't exit from dressing room(only task manager killing Tera process works for escaping this)
Tryed to repair client, nothing changing.

Comments

• You may want to try doing a Repair in your TERA Launcher through the Tools Menu, if you have not already tried that.
    If still no luck, you can open a Support Ticket for additional investigation.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Gotta love 3 min response time to "can't buy emp" now if it only was as fast when it comes to all other issues players are raising around here.
  • Yordan wrote: »
    Gotta love 3 min response time to "can't buy emp" now if it only was as fast when it comes to all other issues players are raising around here.
    Just coincidental.
    I had been going through and reading all the most recent Forum Threads, and just happen to see this one get created.
    I mentioned an easy step to try, but also referenced a need to contact our Support if the issue continued.

I am aware of the issues being brought up within the other Forum Threads, and I am very active in passing that feedback to each individual Team, whether that be our Community Team, Production Team, Web Team, or on to Bluehole.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Yordan wrote: »

:lol:
    Yordan wrote: »
    Just coincidental.
    I had been going through and reading all the most recent Forum Threads, and just happen to see this one get created.
    I mentioned an easy step to try, but also referenced a need to contact our Support if the issue continued.

I am aware of the issues being brought up within the other Forum Threads, and I am very active in passing that feedback to each individual Team, whether that be our Community Team, Production Team, Web Team, or on to Bluehole.

but he is right :lol:
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    He is a "discord person" not a forum type of guy. He only spoke up because money was involed other wise you would of got no responce
  • this kind of post always eme answer back very fast

look the time

create the post 3:46
    eme answer 3:49

but i try to get a answer by ticket: 2 days to respond but dont answer my question
    forum: still no answer in 3 diferents post
    twitter: still no answer
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    LOl when it comes to EMP eme responds to it faster than flash can say flash.