We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

i can't buy EMP or see daily discounts

When i am logging in there is no Tera Daily Deals message.
When i tryed to push it from menu - sometimes there is sound effect of it appearing, but it not opening, when i am pushing on Purchase button in dressing room everything become dark, like this window opened, but it's not opening, and i can't exit from dressing room(only task manager killing Tera process works for escaping this)
Tryed to repair client, nothing changing.

Comments

• You may want to try doing a Repair in your TERA Launcher through the Tools Menu, if you have not already tried that.
    If still no luck, you can open a Support Ticket for additional investigation.
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    Gotta love 3 min response time to "can't buy emp" now if it only was as fast when it comes to all other issues players are raising around here.
  • Yordan wrote: »
    Gotta love 3 min response time to "can't buy emp" now if it only was as fast when it comes to all other issues players are raising around here.
    Just coincidental.
    I had been going through and reading all the most recent Forum Threads, and just happen to see this one get created.
    I mentioned an easy step to try, but also referenced a need to contact our Support if the issue continued.

I am aware of the issues being brought up within the other Forum Threads, and I am very active in passing that feedback to each individual Team, whether that be our Community Team, Production Team, Web Team, or on to Bluehole.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 13
    Yordan wrote: »

:lol:
    Yordan wrote: »
    Just coincidental.
    I had been going through and reading all the most recent Forum Threads, and just happen to see this one get created.
    I mentioned an easy step to try, but also referenced a need to contact our Support if the issue continued.

I am aware of the issues being brought up within the other Forum Threads, and I am very active in passing that feedback to each individual Team, whether that be our Community Team, Production Team, Web Team, or on to Bluehole.

but he is right :lol:
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    edited July 13
    He is a "discord person" not a forum type of guy. He only spoke up because money was involed other wise you would of got no responce
  • GaliersGaliers ✭✭
    this kind of post always eme answer back very fast

look the time

create the post 3:46
    eme answer 3:49

but i try to get a answer by ticket: 2 days to respond but dont answer my question
    forum: still no answer in 3 diferents post
    twitter: still no answer
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    LOl when it comes to EMP eme responds to it faster than flash can say flash.