[PS4/XB1] Patch Notes / Notes de patch / Klebenotizzettel :https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/280590
[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete!

The Console Diamond Glitch needs handled properly(trouble in Vesporax)

13»

Comments

• @3A5A6FTPXH
    I was just stating in general. I do find it odd that a lot of communication that is important isn't reflected on the forums, as a lot of players do prefer it over Discord... However, I guess just like when Raidcall, Teamspeak, Mumble and all those other VoIPs existed, Discord has dominated and also has the ability to have its own little forum platform of sorts.

I'm sure the team is working hard to rectify the situation, as there have already been some players banned and/or inventories completely wiped, from anything they may have used that gold for, and removed that gold itself. Lots of work, crazy bug / glitch, but good it happened now do it never happens again. Sure, it should have never happened to begin with, but I'm just trying to see the good of horizon with this situation. ♥️
  • @TheSarumonin No worries my man agreed just wanted to say hey not everyones up on game with the discord stuff haha. Thanks for the reply.
  • edited July 2018
    Honestly what I find interesting about all of this is simply the dated posts... this wrathful announcement occurred on the 12th for none other reason than she felt left out and uninformed. Additionally, there was no glitch! Lvl 10 boxes granted at lvl 2, bankable, non tradable, stackable to 999, and oh btw they gave another box everytime! The EME announcement NEVER said please take one so I’m lead to believe this was done on purpose.

Show me where it clearly states players “broke the law” and let’s look for the EME policy that covers reprimands... hum, only TOS. Nothing else.

What of the project manager who released this garbage? He/she still got a job? Guess we can expect this in the future ehe?

July 9th, after character slot rewards were removed, players could only then obtain one gunner loot box which oh btw had the same narrative.

Only people calling for reprimands are those who failed to endulge, and in reality your anger is misplaced. No player caused the lootboxes to be so easily obtained, no post was made by EME clearly stating lootbox intentions, nothing was posted to tell players not to do so, and prices rising was not due to double loot drop weekend at all (how many people got ambush designs? Oh that’s right, now everyone is trying to craft).

Dumbest people I know, mic drop
  • when the next 2 new classes comes out people are just going to do the same thing so all this seems pointless if you ask me
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    3YT77HD3EC wrote: »
    Honestly what I find interesting about all of this is simply the dated posts... this wrathful announcement occurred on the 12th for none other reason than she felt left out and uninformed. Additionally, there was no glitch! Lvl 10 boxes granted at lvl 2, bankable, non tradable, stackable to 999, and oh btw they gave another box everytime! The EME announcement NEVER said please take one so I’m lead to believe this was done on purpose.

Show me where it clearly states players “broke the law” and let’s look for the EME policy that covers reprimands... hum, only TOS. Nothing else.

What of the project manager who released this garbage? He/she still got a job? Guess we can expect this in the future ehe?

July 9th, after character slot rewards were removed, players could only then obtain one gunner loot box which oh btw had the same narrative.

Only people calling for reprimands are those who failed to endulge, and in reality your anger is misplaced. No player caused the lootboxes to be so easily obtained, no post was made by EME clearly stating lootbox intentions, nothing was posted to tell players not to do so, and prices rising was not due to double loot drop weekend at all (how many people got ambush designs? Oh that’s right, now everyone is trying to craft).

3YT77HD3EC wrote: »

Actually you’re wrong. When the OP first posted this I thought the box was glitched and the dupe still worked. I thought I figured it out, did I go try how I thought it worked? Nope. I actually initially thought it worked by having a full inventory and opening the box, and instead of failing to open, it would open and the items would go to your message centre. That’ll why I immediately told him to delete the info. Because I’ve seen that sort of glitch before in a game.

So instead of I don’t know, immediately jumping on Tera and trying it with the box we literally still have, I told him to delete the info... why? I don’t want the game to be ruined.

I did plan to check if the glitch worked... eventually (I would have immediately quit for the pc version if it did) but instead what I did was fail to play Tera that night because I was angry about it. I was angry even after I saw the post that made us figure out the actual method, but I was relieved it no longer worked but I;m still mad, you know why?

EME didn’t notice this was going on til days after gunner event finished. They are not watching the servers, they are not watching the economy.

It’s too late for the one Xbox server and we still don’t know if there was anyone who hoarded these boxes on all the other servers, or if eme even looked into it. They probably didn;t even look at PS4 servers.
  • In the interest of transparency and since no official response has been provided in this thread:

The exploit was recognized and fixed on July 9. It impacted only the XB-NA servers and was caused by a mis-configuration of the event (an error) and was not intentional (all other servers/regions could receive only one box per server).

Since then, we have identified all players that exploited the event and the most extreme offenders have had their accounts temporarily locked while we perform some clean-up and investigate the scope of impact on the economy of those servers.

Many of the most extreme offenders will remain banned as their actions were clearly against the spirit of the event and ultimately our rules of conduct:

"No exploiting: If you find a bug or glitch in the game that provides and unfair advantage, let us know about it instead of using the exploit for your own benefit."
This discussion has been closed.