[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Doubt, of a player damned by so lack of attention

Good day, as a player of more than 4 years of TERA, I can say, that the game is at its worst stage...

(AFK pvp players for tons of boxes, pve tanks on 4 threatening crystals, dps classes with relentless, xigncode, "LFG skilled or die", and BhS Missing)

but I do not come to complain, maybe just a little, but more than anything, to consult, the game keeps on having fun like from the beginning, I spend about 6 hours a day in the game, and that with 30 years it still costs me, but I think it's worth it, however ... we know that very soon, everything will end badly, and I want to migrate to the EUROPA SERVER, starting from scratch, we know that stormcry can easily be reached in a week, or maybe two, but never I hear nothing from the EUROPEAN SERVER, it's always KTERA or America, someone plays in the EUR? It is advisable? Would it be worth starting from scratch? whereas I still enjoy both pvp and pve ??? or will it have the same problems that we have here ???

Comments

• TsinTsin ✭✭✭
    C39CFE7RXF wrote: »
    pve tanks on 4 threatening crystals

? Don't know what you're on about, tanks haven't been able to use four threat crystals for at least a year and a half. Also, back in the day when you could run 4 threat crystals on a weapon, that was the norm.

If you're going to try and say that you have a strong argument, you might want to update your post with more relevant and up-to-date information.
  • Nah it was 3x threat and 1x focused. But maybe he's referring to 4x threat vyrsks...
  • ZingoPingoZingoPingo ✭✭✭
    (AFK pvp players for tons of boxes
    Crazy how bad this problem is.

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tsin wrote: »

? Don't know what you're on about, tanks haven't been able to use four threat crystals for at least a year and a half. Also, back in the day when you could run 4 threat crystals on a weapon, that was the norm.

If you're going to try and say that you have a strong argument, you might want to update your post with more relevant and up-to-date information.

You can use 5 threatening crystals if you count accesories slots.
  • Tsin wrote: »

4 green aggro crystals, maybe my bad. but that waznt the point xD
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZingoPingo wrote: »
    (AFK pvp players for tons of boxes
    Crazy how bad this problem is.

It's not crazy at all; the system incentivizes it.
    Even if pve gave talents, lazy people would still flock to afk in fwc and then collect their boxes. It's a shame how pvp is being ruined by all these cancerous people. I feel bad for them and I don't even like pvp.

RE: op's post, I know a few people who play on EU. One guy says it's dead. Another wishes she'd stayed there and never come to NA at all. Another has an alt there and constantly tries to get others to join her because in her opinion it's better there. So if you take that rate, then you have a 1/3 chance of being dissatisfied. If you already live in EU though, obviously give it a shot; it's the version of the game that'll run best for you anyway. If you're playing from NA, you'll have terrible ping issues unless you do the thing everyone knows about but can't say.

• MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Good day, as a player of more than 4 years of TERA, I can say, that the game is at its worst stage...

(AFK pvp players for tons of boxes, pve tanks on 4 threatening crystals, dps classes with relentless, xigncode, "LFG skilled or die", and BhS Missing)

but I do not come to complain, maybe just a little, but more than anything, to consult, the game keeps on having fun like from the beginning, I spend about 6 hours a day in the game, and that with 30 years it still costs me, but I think it's worth it, however ... we know that very soon, everything will end badly, and I want to migrate to the EUROPA SERVER, starting from scratch, we know that stormcry can easily be reached in a week, or maybe two, but never I hear nothing from the EUROPEAN SERVER, it's always KTERA or America, someone plays in the EUR? It is advisable? Would it be worth starting from scratch? whereas I still enjoy both pvp and pve ??? or will it have the same problems that we have here ???

to gain stormcry in eu tera in week mean you have to spend money I've played in eu a few times and the rewards its like they stingy meaning you have to farm a lot to get materials unlike na tera even in the fashion coupon shop the prices are so high no wonder things are expensive over there you have to put in the work over there our put out your pocket go deep and p2w in EU GOOD LUCK.
  • TotallyLegitTotallyLegit ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I don't see a problem with using Aggro crystals lol... A tank is supposed to hold aggro to take the punishment from the BAMs/Monsters lol
    I rather have a tank that can hold aggro than a tank that cant hold aggro regardless of their DPS xD
    Aggro crystals are a great learner item for new tanks, but it also is a good item for lazy tanking.
    I tank as Brawler, Lancer, Warrior, and Berserker(Zerk tank 2k18 LUL) and I remember when I first started Brawler I had to use green threatening crystals because I was struggling to hold aggro, but now have better gear and know my rotations better. But I still have at least a red Threatening crystal in their inventory as insurance xD
    As of now I only tank as Warrior because of the damage output of a Brawler and the party benefits close to a Lancer, and that I can be a DPS or a backup tank in case the tank dies xD

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    I don't see a problem with using Aggro crystals lol... A tank is supposed to hold aggro to take the punishment from the BAMs/Monsters lol
    I rather have a tank that can hold aggro than a tank that cant hold aggro regardless of their DPS xD
    Aggro crystals are a great learner item for new tanks, but it also is a good item for lazy tanking.
    I tank as Brawler, Lancer, Warrior, and Berserker(Zerk tank 2k18 LUL) and I remember when I first started Brawler I had to use green threatening crystals because I was struggling to hold aggro, but now have better gear and know my rotations better. But I still have at least a red Threatening crystal in their inventory as insurance xD
    As of now I only tank as Warrior because of the damage output of a Brawler and the party benefits close to a Lancer, and that I can be a DPS or a backup tank in case the tank dies xD

Using agro crystals will hurt your personal dps but if you are a far behind in gear then they become useful to keep the atention of the boss in you. They are not mandatory thought, if you are bad or new with the class you will lose agro until you start to do a proper rotation and using your agro skills when needed.